Apartments Under $500
Apartments Under $600
Apartments Under $700
Renting a Cheap Apartment in Omaha
Looking for a good reason to rent an apartment in Omaha, NE? For starters, Forbes called this the No. 1 U.S. city where you can get the most “bang for your buck.” Omaha is located along the Missouri River and was originally a pioneer town, once known as “the Gateway to the West.” It continues to welcome travelers today. Tourism and a highly diversified economy are major pluses for Omaha. Many major companies now have headquarters here, including Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway. Condos in the downtown area and along the waterfront of the Missouri have been developed recently. There are also many quaint neighborhoods spread out around the city. Reasonable rates help make it easy to see why renting an apartment in Omaha is a great idea.
Looking for a cheap apartment for rent in Omaha, NE? With RENTCafé, finding an affordable apartment in Omaha, NE has never been easier. We feature 131 low-priced rentals directly from property managers, with rents lower than the Omaha, NE average. What is a cheap rent in Omaha, NE? The average apartment rent in Omaha is $883 per month so any rental south of $707 would be considered cheap here. Size matters though, so if you are in a market for a studio, expect to pay around $453 per month. If you’re looking to upgrade to a 1-bedroom apartment you’ll pay around $551, while a cheap 2-bedroom apartment will cost you about $685 per month. On RENTCafé, Omaha, NE rents go as low as $470/mo.
- Cheap Apartments in Applewood Heights - Disney
- Cheap Apartments in Blackstone
- Cheap Apartments in Cornish Heights - Loveland
- Cheap Apartments in Crosskey Village - Lee Valley
- Cheap Apartments in Dundee - Memorial Park
- Cheap Apartments in Elmwood Park
- Cheap Apartments in Golden Valley - Old Loveland
- Cheap Apartments in Maple Village
- Cheap Apartments in Meadowbrook
- Cheap Apartments in Parkside - Trendwood