- Studio-2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 427 - 816 Sqft
The household income is based on GROSS annual income (before any deductions) earned from all sources including; wages, social security payments, public assistance, pensions, annuities, interest income, dividends, stocks, bonds, insurance settlements, recurring gifts from family/friends, lottery winnings, etc.
Third-party verification will be required of all income and copies of tax returns and pay stubs may be required. Total household income must be UNDER the following limits based on household size: - 1 Occupant: $40,920 - 2 Occupants: $46,800 - 3 Occupants: $52,620 - 4 Occupants: $58,440
- 1 Bath
- 427 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 544 - 634 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 816 Sqft
*Select apartment homes at Silver Gardens participate in an affordable housing program.
On those homes, qualified residents will pay rent based on 30% of adjusted income. Household income & student status limitations apply.
Please call for more details. Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
There needs to be some big changes at Silver Gardens
I have lived here for 14 years. The Manager is very intimidating and needs to show us residents the same respect that we have to show her. The staff are ok but sometimes things don't get done as fast as they could. So many people have moved out these last few months I wonder if it's because of Management. Some residents are afraid to speak up, so they don't. I need new carpet after all these years but we are told that we have to move the furniture ourselves and I am 77 years old and I can't do that and my siblings live here also and we are all over 70. I love my apartment and keep it very clean, but the roach problem is out of control. I do like living here but some big changes would be welcomed. Thank you..... a concerned resident.
General review of property
I have explained below some of the reasons for my personal ratings on the categories listed above. Rating for parking was better prior to renovations. There are no handicapped spots on the one side of the building which is where I parked. Since elevators were downsized, some people who need to park closer to the elevators depending on where their apartment is located has a difficult time maneuvering the building to get to the closest elevator to their home if they are on the second or third floor. I don't have much contact with management except during recertification or to turn in a maintenance request. The occasional maintenance requests I've had have been handled pretty efficiently. The location of the property is great for grocery shopping, access to pharmacies for prescriptions and retail stores are within a reasonable distance. I still drive so these are convenient for me. I know the removal of carpeting ( I'm on 1st floor) has probably helped the cleaning crew keep up the cleanliness of the building, but it did control some of the noise. I am happy with the renovations we did receive, especially on the interior of the apartments. I wish stoves could have been included along with the other new appliances we received. Thank you for listening to this feedback.
Average Utility Costs in Texas
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Ferguson at Barnes Bridge N NS 0.61 mi
- Ferguson at Barnes Bridge S NS 0.62 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Silver Gardens
Choose your preferred Studio Apt, 1 Bedroom Apt or 2 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 427 to 816 Sqft, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! Once you become a resident of Silver Gardens, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Office Hours ~ Today: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Dallas Apartments
- Dallas Studio Apartments
- Dallas 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Dallas 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Dallas 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Dallas 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments
- Dallas Furnished Apartments
- Dallas Apartments with Garages
- Dallas Short Term Rentals
- Dallas Luxury Apartments
- Dallas Cheap Apartments
- Dallas Apartments under $800
- Dallas Apartments under $900
- Dallas Apartments under $1000
- Dallas Apartments under $1100
- Dallas Apartments under $1200
- Dallas Apartments under $1300
- Apartments for Rent in Arlington
- Apartments for Rent in Carrollton
- Apartments for Rent in Denton
- Apartments for Rent in Euless
- Apartments for Rent in Forney
- Apartments for Rent in Fort Worth
- Apartments for Rent in Frisco
- Apartments for Rent in Garland
- Apartments for Rent in Grand Prairie
- Apartments for Rent in Grapevine
- Apartments for Rent in Irving
- Apartments for Rent in Lewisville
- Apartments for Rent in Mansfield
- Apartments for Rent in McKinney
- Apartments for Rent in Mesquite
- Apartments for Rent in North Richland Hills
- Apartments for Rent in Plano
- Apartments for Rent in Rowlett
- Apartments for Rent in The Colony
- Apartments for Rent in Waxahachie
- Apartments for Rent in Deep Ellum
- Apartments for Rent in Design District
- Apartments for Rent in Downtown Dallas
- Apartments for Rent in Highland Hills
- Apartments for Rent in Knox Henderson
- Apartments for Rent in Lake Highlands
- Apartments for Rent in Lower Greenville
- Apartments for Rent in North Dallas
- Apartments for Rent in Uptown Dallas
- Apartments for Rent in Victory Park
Popular Zip Codes
- Houses for Rent in Arlington
- Houses for Rent in Denton
- Houses for Rent in Fort Worth
- Houses for Rent in Frisco
- Houses for Rent in Grand Prairie
- Houses for Rent in Irving
- Houses for Rent in Lewisville
- Houses for Rent in McKinney
- Houses for Rent in Mesquite
- Houses for Rent in Plano
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Dallas.
TX, Duncanville - South Cedar Ridge
3232 McKinney Ave
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 21 Mar 2023.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Silver Gardens, Towne Centre Village, The Entro At Midtown and Everra Midtown Park.
How many units are available?
Currently, Silver Gardens has 0 available units.
What neighborhood is Silver Gardens in?
Silver Gardens is located in the Northeast Dallas neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM