""
Tap here to try the Rental Assistant! ×
Save This Search

Apartments for Rent in Seaside, CA
23 Rentals Available

0-23-city

Popular searches Average rent Renters guide Demographics

Getting around in Seaside, CA

12 /100
Car-Dependent
30 /100
Somewhat Bikeable
Walk Score®: 12, Bike Score®: 30

Frequently asked questions

When were prices and availability in Seaside, CA last updated?

Prices and availability in Seaside, CA were last updated on 6 Feb 2023.

What is the average rent in Seaside, CA?

The average rent in Seaside, CA is $2,722. Start your search for apartments in Seaside, CA now.

What type of rental buildings are in Seaside, CA?

In Seaside, 61% of the residents are renting compared to 39% owning a home, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Large-scale apartment buildings with more than 50 units represent 3% of Seaside’s rentals, 52% are small-scale complexes with under 50 units, and 43% are single-family rentals.

What do typical apartment communities look like in Seaside, CA?

The average age of rental buildings in Seaside is 54 years old, with 6% being newer apartment buildings completed since 2000. The average height of apartment buildings in the city is 2 stories, of which all are garden-style apartment communities, none are mid-sized buildings, and none are high-rises. These characteristics describe large-scale apartment communities of 50 apartments or more.

What apartment floorplans are common in Seaside, CA?

Studio apartments in Seaside are around 7% of rentals, while 1-bedroom floor plans represent 15% of the total stock. For those in search of larger rentals, 2-bedroom floorplans make up 22% of all rentals. More generous apartments with 3 bedrooms or more are also available in this city for those in search of more space.

Seaside, CA demographics

Seaside, CA has a population of 34,063 according to the most recent data from the U.S. Census Bureau. 17,024 of Seaside’s residents are women and 17,039 are men. The median age of those who live in Seaside, CA is 33.8.

Seaside, CA households

  • 7,224 Family
    3,485 Non-family
  • 3,587 Children
    7,122 No Children
  • 10,709Total Number of Households
  • 3.06Average People Per Household
  • $68,399Median Household Income

According to U.S. Census data, there are 10,709 households in Seaside, CA. 7,224 are family households and 3,485 are non-family households. There are 3,587 households with children in Seaside and 7,122 households without children. On average, about 3.06 people live in a household in Seaside, CA.

Seaside, CA education statistics

The level of education of the population of Seaside, CA is as follows: 10% have no high school education, 31% completed some high school, 28% partially completed college, 10% have an Associate Degree, 14% have a Bachelor Degree, and 8% have a Graduate Degree.

Look for apartments near me

Are you looking to land that one apartment near you that ticks all the boxes? Now you can browse through available RentCafe apartment listings in your area, rated and reviewed by verified residents. Comparing the size, price, amenities and location of apartments for rent near you is easier than ever. Do you feel like expanding the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code? Browse apartments for rent in your city and state to find the best fit, wherever you are in the U.S. Somewhere out there is the perfect apartment just waiting for you.

Whether you're looking for a studio, an apartment with one or more bedrooms, or maybe you're upgrading to a luxury apartment or need to acommodate a pet, RentCafe allows you to easily search for a rental near you based on your criteria, anywhere in the U.S. So, let's find your new home today!

RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Seaside, CA. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Seaside, CA, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment you’re interested in. Browse Seaside, CA apartments with rents starting from $1,600 and submit your rental application today!

Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!