Apartments Under $600
Apartments Under $700
Renting a Cheap Apartment in Tulsa
Tulsa’s economy once centered on the oil industry, but has now broadened its base to the energy, finance, technology, aviation and telecommunication sectors. Weather conditions can be challenging in Tulsa, which is located on the famed Tornado Alley. Western culture is prevalent, with country music and a great steak being the perfect recipe for a Tulsa night out. Recreation opportunities in Tulsa include hiking in the nearby Ozark Mountains or fishing and boating on the Arkansas River. The River Parks trail along the banks of the Arkansas is a popular place for jogging or walking. You might also catch a rodeo or do some line dancing to a live band.
Looking for a cheap apartment for rent in Tulsa, OK? With RENTCafé, finding an affordable apartment in Tulsa, OK has never been easier. We feature 27 low-priced rentals directly from property managers, with rents lower than the Tulsa, OK average. What is a cheap rent in Tulsa, OK? The average apartment rent in Tulsa is $686 per month so any rental south of $549 would be considered cheap here. Size matters though, so if you are in a market for a studio, expect to pay around $371 per month. If you’re looking to upgrade to a 1-bedroom apartment you’ll pay around $426, while a cheap 2-bedroom apartment will cost you about $539 per month. On RENTCafé, Tulsa, OK rents go as low as $539/mo.
- Cheap Apartments in Burning Tree
- Cheap Apartments in Hampton South
- Cheap Apartments in Holland Pointe
- Cheap Apartments in Oak Forest South
- Cheap Apartments in Shadow Mountain
- Cheap Apartments in Sheridan Valley
- Cheap Apartments in So Peoria
- Cheap Apartments in Willow Creek
- Cheap Apartments in Woodland View Park
- Cheap Apartments in Woodlands of South Tulsa