- 1-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
For more information, please call (615) 489-4173.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
Our apartment homes feature stainless appliances, ceiling fans, spacious closets, central air and heating, modern kitchens and much more. Additionally, Nob Hill Apartments features many premier community amenities, including two saltwater pools, two dog parks, 24-hour fitness center, outdoor picnic and grilling station, on-site maintenance and management and a playground.
View our available floor plans and schedule your tour today!
We know you’ll love it here - call us today to learn more and schedule your tour!
(+more) Nob Hill Apartments features recently renovated apartments ranging in size from 690 – 950 square feet replete with a private patio or balcony, spacious closets and modern kitchens. Our pet friendly property also features controlled access, park-like landscaping, picnic and grilling area, two saltwater pools, a 24-hour fitness center, two onsite dog parks, and much more. Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Over priced, some residents have more then 2 cars and not register with office. I didn't have heat most of the winter. Raised my rent $300 per month when I renewed my last lease. Having 5 people in a 2 bedroom apartment. Neighbors playing loud music all hours of the day.
Going into our third year here at Nob Hill. We love all the constant improvements they do to the community and the work ethics of the staff,
It will do
In the beginning, living here was fine. However after one year, began noticing more undesirables moving in who didn't care about cleanliness and leaving trash and chicken wing bones in the parking lot. In addition to spilling coke bottles, vanilla shakes, French fries, and other discarded food items. Remnants of weed smoke have wafted in the breezeway from time to time. The price increase every year at renewal is extreme. In fact, the current lease I have jumped up $130.00. The previous lease had a $50 jump. With the behavior of the current residents, the parking situation, the front gate that's constantly out of order, in addition to the other gates that are never accessible, the recent slow response to maintenance requests (have called three called times about a water leak in my laundry room/storage room that's coming from my neighbor on the other side, and the extreme price increase every year it's not worth staying here. Definitely looking for a change soon. Of the few things I can say positive is that pest control did get the roach problem under control (at least in this building) and new door/Bluetooth keypads were installed last year. Thanks in part to the price increases I'm sure.
Good place to stay
I been here for 7years with no issues. Love the office staff
Average Utility Costs in Tennessee
Prices in the Area
|This community||Haywood Acres||Nashville, TN|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$1,204 - $2,046||$1,063 - $2,394||$945 - $8,669|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$1,670 - $2,100||$1,689 - $2,641||$945 - $11,090|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Northbound Yelton Court 1.85 mi
- Northbound Natchez Court 1.97 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Nob Hill Apartments
With availability information last updated on 2 Jun 2023, you can rest assured that our community does not just sound great but is in fact everything you wanted and more.
Throw in an impressive array of amenities and you’re guaranteed to feel right at home here.
It’s now easier than ever to experience the lifestyle you deserve, so why wait? Check out our schedule and please do not hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment for viewing our one-of-a-kind property.
- Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM-4:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Nashville Apartments
- Nashville Studio Apartments
- Nashville 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Nashville 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Nashville 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Nashville 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Nashville Pet Friendly Apartments
- Nashville Furnished Apartments
- Nashville Apartments with Garages
- Nashville Short Term Rentals
- Nashville Luxury Apartments
- Nashville Cheap Apartments
- Nashville Apartments under $1000
- Nashville Apartments under $1100
- Nashville Apartments under $1200
- Nashville Apartments under $1300
- Nashville Apartments under $1400
- Nashville Apartments under $1500
- Apartments for Rent in Antioch
- Apartments for Rent in Bowling Green
- Apartments for Rent in Brentwood
- Apartments for Rent in Clarksville
- Apartments for Rent in Columbia
- Apartments for Rent in Franklin
- Apartments for Rent in Gallatin
- Apartments for Rent in Goodlettsville
- Apartments for Rent in Hendersonville
- Apartments for Rent in Hermitage
- Apartments for Rent in Hopkinsville
- Apartments for Rent in La Vergne
- Apartments for Rent in Lebanon
- Apartments for Rent in Madison
- Apartments for Rent in Mount Juliet
- Apartments for Rent in Murfreesboro
- Apartments for Rent in Smyrna
- Apartments for Rent in Spring Hill
- Apartments for Rent in Springfield
- Apartments for Rent in White House
- Apartments for Rent in 12 South
- Apartments for Rent in Bellevue
- Apartments for Rent in Donelson
- Apartments for Rent in Downtown Nashville
- Apartments for Rent in Germantown
- Apartments for Rent in Green Hills
- Apartments for Rent in Greenwood
- Apartments for Rent in Melrose
- Apartments for Rent in Metro Center
- Apartments for Rent in Nashboro Village
Popular Zip Codes
- Kenect Nashville
- MAA Bellevue
- Preserve at Highland Ridge
- Aertson Midtown
- Arbors of Brentwood
- Brandywine Apartments
- Nob Hill Apartments
- Radius at Donelson
- SkyHouse Nashville
- Station 40
- Peyton Stakes
- Bexley Donelson
- Creekstone Apartments
- Knox at Metrocenter
- Octave Apartments
- Sterling Nashville West
- The Griff
- Vertis Green Hills
- Houses for Rent in Antioch
- Houses for Rent in Bowling Green
- Houses for Rent in Clarksville
- Houses for Rent in Franklin
- Houses for Rent in Gallatin
- Houses for Rent in Hendersonville
- Houses for Rent in Hermitage
- Houses for Rent in Mount Juliet
- Houses for Rent in Murfreesboro
- Houses for Rent in Smyrna
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Nashville.
Kreate Hub Nashville
Spaces 315 Deaderick St
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 2 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,204 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,670.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Nob Hill Apartments, Aertson Midtown, 2100 Acklen Flats and 2700 Charlotte Ave Apartments.
How many units are available?
Currently, Nob Hill Apartments has 4 available units.
What neighborhood is Nob Hill Apartments in?
Nob Hill Apartments is located in the Haywood Acres neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM-4:00PM