- Studio-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 477 - 865 Sqft
Browse the floorplans below and don’t hesitate to give us a call to secure your place in our inviting pet-friendly community.
To be notified when an apartment becomes available, please select the "GET NOTIFIED" button under the desired floorplan. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide future availability as we do not know when a current resident may give notice. Availability is reported in real time and there is no other availability to offer than what is shown on the website. Refundable Security Deposits Start at: $2,000.00 for studios and $3,000.00 for two bedroom apartments.
SECURITY DEPOSITS MAY INCREASE BASED UPON APPLICANT SCREENING POLICY Thank you for your interest in Plaza Riviera, and please check back often!
- 1 Bath
- 477 Sqft
- 1 Bath
- 592 Sqft
- 1 Bath
- 713 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 865 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 863 Sqft
Security Deposit: $2,000 - $3,000
Application Fees: $30 - $40
- Plaza Riviera is a pet friendly community and we encourage our residents to enjoy approved pets in their apartments to enhance their lifestyle and the enjoyment of their home. Understanding the policies will ensure the comfort of all our residents, staff and our furry friends. Our Pet Policy is as follows: Most dogs and cats are welcome with some restrictions. Studios and one bedrooms are permitted one dog OR one cat. Two bedrooms are permitted one dog OR one dog and one cat OR two cats. Pets must be house-broken and properly inoculated. Dog Weight limit is 35 lbs. Breed restrictions include but are not limited to: Akita, Husky, Chow, Pit Bull, Doberman Pinscher, Presa Canario, Elkhound, Rottweiler, German Shepherd, St. Bernard, Mastiffs, Great Dane, Wolf Breeds, Cane Corsos, Malamutes, Boxers. A refundable pet deposit of $500 is due at move-in. Pet rent is based on PetScreening.com FIDO Paw Score. Levels range between $35-$55, per fee schedule listed below. Pet rent is charged on a monthly basis and paid with your monthly rent. The term "pet rent" is simply a fee you will pay for the allowance of your pet to occupy the rental unit with you. Assistance animals for persons with disabilities are not considered pets, but do still require our prior written approval. We will handle all requests for accommodation, including requests for assistance animals (service animals or support animals) per applicable fair housing laws. We use a third-party service, PetScreening, to ensure all applicants understand how to adhere to the property's pet and animal policies, even if you do not have a pet or animal. All applicants must complete a Pet, No Pet, or Animal Profile. Pet Screening provides a risk level assessment for each pet profile which is based on the overall risk of the pet. Applicants and Residents are responsible for the PetScreening.com Profile Annual Fee. Pet Rent breakdown for each paw score risk level is as follows: Regardless of prior consent, Plaza Riviera reserves the right to have any pet removed from the property if it is determined that the pet poses a threat to the safety or condition of the property or any people in the property or the community. Pet Screenings & Policy Affirmations can be completed by going to: https://plazarivierasb.petscreening.com/
- Cats allowed
- Dogs allowed
The fees are estimates and actual amounts may vary. Pricing and availability are subject to change. For details, contact the property.
You’ll feel the comforts of home with the 9-foot ceilings, simulated wood plank flooring, and your private patio or balcony that each of our studio or two-bedroom Santa Barbara apartments feature. Our residents love the exclusive access to breathtaking views from the rooftop deck and our Spanish-style courtyard.
Our controlled access community, keyless entry, parking garage and elevator help contribute to the sense of ease and convenience. Discover everything Plaza Riviera life has to offer by scheduling a tour or stopping by today.
Our friendly leasing team is ready to help you find the perfect home in a stellar location in Santa Barbara!
From the controlled access building, an automated garage parking lift system, to the elevator and the spectacular rooftop deck, every shared space has been designed to evoke a strong sense of an easy lifestyle. Our 835 East Canon Perdido Street location is the icing on the cake.
Easy access to Downtown Santa Barbara and the beach is an amenity in itself. Catch a concert at the Santa Barbara Bowl or enjoy some beach time at East Beach knowing your Riviera/Downtown SB apartment is never far from where you want to be.
Easy access to Milpas and the 101 freeway helps make trips to Ventura or Goleta a piece of cake too. Contact us for a tour today!
Superior amenities and a well-connected address allow you to indulge in all the urban conveniences you want, without giving up on the peace and quiet you deserve. Request your own private tour
What others love about this property:
Expensive but worth it
Rent for a 2 bedroom is outrageously expensive, almost triple the rent of my last apartment on the east coast. However the building is quiet (for the most part) and very secure. The parking garage is a pain to use but comes in handy on occasion. All of the neighbors that I’ve met are super friendly. I really like living here, but I do wish it were a tad cheaper considering no trash pickup or gym on sight
Average Utility Costs in California
Prices in the Area
|This community||Milpas||Santa Barbara, CA|
|Studio||$3,163 - $3,817||$3,295 - $4,500|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$4,239 - $5,345||$2,395 - $4,695|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Milpas & Canon Perdido 0.06 mi
- Milpas & De la Guerra 0.11 mi
- Milpas & Figueroa 0.18 mi
- De La Guerra & Quarantina 0.19 mi
- Milpas & Ortega 0.20 mi
- De La Guerra & Salsipuedes 0.28 mi
Choose your preferred Studio Apt or 2 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 477 to 865 Sqft, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! Once you become a resident of Plaza Riviera, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Santa Barbara.