Apartments Under $800
Apartments Under $1,000
Renting a Cheap Apartment in Sarasota
Beautiful Sarasota, located in southwestern Florida and on the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, boasts pristine sandy beaches, relaxing offshore keys, and high quality of life. A human settlement site for thousands of years before the first pioneers arrived; Sarasota has always been an attractive place to live. Early development was based on ranching and farming, and then transitioned to real estate development and tourism. Hot, humid and rainy weather is the norm in Sarasota. Recreation is focused on beach and water activities. Sport fishing, golf and running are enjoyed by local residents.
Looking for a cheap apartment for rent in Sarasota, FL? With RENTCafé, finding an affordable apartment in Sarasota, FL has never been easier. We feature 13 low-priced rentals directly from property managers, with rents lower than the Sarasota, FL average. What is a cheap rent in Sarasota, FL? The average apartment rent in Sarasota is $1,376 per month so any rental south of $1,100 would be considered cheap here. Size matters though, so if you are in a market for a studio, expect to pay around $555 per month. If you’re looking to upgrade to a 1-bedroom apartment you’ll pay around $864, while a cheap 2-bedroom apartment will cost you about $1,028 per month. On RENTCafé, Sarasota, FL rents go as low as $719/mo.
- Cheap Apartments in 17th Street
- Cheap Apartments in Bayou Oaks
- Cheap Apartments in Eastwood Oaks
- Cheap Apartments in Five Points
- Cheap Apartments in Laurel Meadows
- Cheap Apartments in Oak Vistas
- Cheap Apartments in Park East Club
- Cheap Apartments in The Landings
- Cheap Apartments in Town & Country Estates
- Cheap Apartments in Tri-Par Estates