Manhattan, KS Rental Market Trends
The average rent for an apartment in Manhattan is $1,396, a 2% increase compared to the previous year, when the average rent was $1,366.
Average Rent in Manhattan, KS
Last updated Jun 2019
|Average Rent||Y-o-Y Change||Average Apartment Size|
Cheapest Listings on RENTCafé
- 1941 College Heights Rd.
- Wildcat Inn - 1854-1858 Claflin Rd
- Wareham - 418 Poyntz Ave
- 1817 College Heights Rd.
- 1119 Laramie St.
- 926 Bluemont Ave.
- Wildcat Inn - 411-415 N 17th St
- Wildcat Inn - College Heights & Denison
- Winston Place - 3108 Winston Pl
- 1524 McCain Ln.
- University Gardens - 910 1/2 Garden Way
- The Links at Manhattan
- 1001-1015 Bluemont Ave. - The Cheverly
- Parkview - 1026 Osage St
- 3140-3142 Lundin Dr.
- Hartford - 210 N. 4th St.
- Scenic Woods - 401 Hunter Pl
- Strasser Landing & House
- Crestwood - 701 Crestwood Dr
- 1428 Beechwood Terrace
Most Expensive Listings on RENTCafé
- 500-508 N. 12th St.
- Aggie Village - 1215 Laramie St.
- Strasser Village - 300 N 4th St
- Merion Apartments
- Fairchild Flats -1614 Fairchild Rd.
- 921 Leavenworth St.
- Northfield & Millstead Duplexes
- 1611 Laramie St - Tattarax
- #1 - Moro Street Apartments
- Brush Creek
- 120 Parker
- 209 Brookstone
- Laramie Plaza - 1125 Laramie St.
The rental statistics on this page were compiled using data provided by our sister company, Yardi Matrix, an apartment market intelligence solution which offers comprehensive information on all Manhattan apartment buildings 50 units or larger. Yardi Matrix covers ~80% of the U.S. metro area population, including over 80,000 properties and 15.2 million apartments across 124 U.S. markets.