Manhattan, KS Rental Market Trends
The average rent for an apartment in Manhattan is $1,396, a 2% increase compared to the previous year, when the average rent was $1,366.
Average Rent in Manhattan, KS
Last updated Apr 2019
|Average Rent||Y-o-Y Change||Average Apartment Size|
Cheapest Listings on RENTCafé
- 1941 College Heights Rd.
- Wareham - 418 Poyntz Ave
- 1817 College Heights Rd.
- Winston Place - 3108 Winston Pl
- Wildcat Inn - 1854-1858 Claflin Rd
- Wildcat Inn - 411-415 N 17th St
- University Gardens - 910 1/2 Garden Way
- 1119 Laramie St.
- The Links at Manhattan
- 1001-1015 Bluemont Ave. - The Cheverly
- Parkview - 1026 Osage St
- Wildcat Inn - College Heights & Denison
- 3140-3142 Lundin Dr.
- 926 Bluemont Ave.
- Aggie Village - 1215 Laramie St.
- 1524 McCain Ln.
- 1428 Beechwood Terrace
- 1417-1419 Leavenworth St.
- Crestwood - 701 Crestwood Dr
- Hartford - 210 N. 4th St.
Most Expensive Listings on RENTCafé
- Scenic Woods - 401 Hunter Pl
- Strasser Landing & House
- Merion Apartments
- Strasser Village - 300 N 4th St
- Fairchild Flats -1614 Fairchild Rd.
- 921 Leavenworth St.
- Northfield & Millstead Duplexes
- 800, 802, 804, 806 Allison
- 1611 Laramie St - Tattarax
- 1620 McCain Ln.
- #1 - Moro Street Apartments
- Brush Creek
- 209 Brookstone
The rental statistics on this page were compiled using data provided by our sister company, Yardi Matrix, an apartment market intelligence solution which offers comprehensive information on all Manhattan apartment buildings 50 units or larger. Yardi Matrix covers ~80% of the U.S. metro area population, including over 80,000 properties and 15.2 million apartments across 124 U.S. markets.