- 1-2 Beds
- 1-2.5 Baths
- 650 - 1,287 Sqft
Explore our line-up of one and two-bedroom townhouses in Portland, OR, and find your best fit!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 720 - 780 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 650 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1.5 Baths
- 1,075 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 980 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 848 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1,287 Sqft
As for our townhouses for rent in Portland, they cover a maximum of 1,287 square feet, each packed with all the modern commodities you crave. Regardless of what you choose, you’ll find vaulted ceilings and upgraded floors, along with extra-large closets and additional storage room.
Cooking is a pleasure in the fully equipped kitchens, and relaxation becomes second nature when you can unwind on our beautifully designed patios or balconies.
We’ve also added washer/dryer sets, dog waste stations, and guest parking to this list for even more convenience. Our coveted address near Mall 205 seals the deal.
We’re right next to Max and Bus lines, Muv Fitness, and Ventura Park. Top employers like Nike and Intel are also easy to reach, along with Portland’s most desired destinations—dazzling panoramas, eateries, and entertainment venues are all waiting to be explored outside these townhomes in Portland, Oregon, for rent!
and Burnside St.
Cook to your heart’s desire, then share your dish with guests in the living room. We have air conditioners to keep the temperature just right, along with vaulted ceilings and upgraded floors that add a dash of elegance to the whole space.
For even more convenience, we’ve included window coverings, cable, and washer/dryer sets to this list. And if you’re having friends over, we also offer guest parking in addition to the regular off-street parking spots. Whatever you choose to do, our townhomes for rent in Portland put you near it all.
You’re a 7-minute stroll from Muv Fitness, one block away from the premier food cart lot, and close to some of Portland’s finest eateries.
We’re also right next to Max and Bus lines, Montavilla neighborhood, and plenty of local parks.
Contact our team today to discover all these surroundings and more—we’re eager to meet you and show you the ins and outs of our townhouses for rent in the 97216 area!
Explore our Portland townhouses for rent and see everything they offer!Our spacious homes reflect the dynamic culture of Hazelwood area.
Superior amenities are a given, starting with the vaulted ceilings and upgraded floors that welcome you home.
The living areas boast ceiling fans that keep the temperature just right and expansive windows that let heaps of natural light flow seamlessly from room to room. Fully equipped kitchens and extra-large closets are also included for added convenience, alongside patios or balconies that provide additional storage space.
What’s more, each of these townhomes for rent in Portland, Oregon, come cable-ready and equipped with in-unit washers and dryers. Even better, you’ll have access to off-street and guest parking, as well as dog waste stations for your furry friends.
What tops this off is our well-connected address near Mall 205 and Ventura Park. Top employers can be reached with a short drive, be they Boeing and Erikson Inc or giants like Nike and Intel.
Equally close, you’ll find countless leisure opportunities at Pioneer Courthouse Square, Powell’s City of Books, or Lan Su Chinese Garden.
Nature lovers will also be delighted by the gorgeous views at Washington Park down the road. Contact us today for a private tour—our townhouses for rent in the 97216 area are open for visits! Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Good parking, great staff and affordable for Portland
Good Property for Price
Maintenance is super friendly and helpful. The only real issue with this property is parking since its permit only but barely anyone follows the rule so after about 6pm spots are limited.
Great place to live
Been here almost 12 years. Great staff from Manager to Maintenance. Always pleasant to deal with. Always quiet.
Average Utility Costs in Oregon
Prices in the Area
|This community||East Portland Neighborhood||Portland, OR|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$1,480||$732 - $2,138||$680 - $7,385|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Southeast Stark & 105th 0.09 mi
- Southeast 103rd Drive & Stark 0.12 mi
- Southeast Washington & 105th 0.14 mi
- Southeast 102nd & Pine 0.15 mi
- Southeast Washington & 108th 0.16 mi
- Southeast Stark & 108th 0.17 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Lorence Court Apartments
Whether you are a minimalist or you like to sprawl, floorplans range from 650 to 1,287 Sqft, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
Experience and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a location that’s hard to match.
With availability information last updated on 3 Jun 2023, you can rest assured that our community does not just sound great but is in fact everything you wanted and more. Throw in an impressive array of amenities and you’re guaranteed to feel right at home here.
It’s now easier than ever to experience the lifestyle you deserve, so why wait? Check out our schedule and please do not hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment for viewing our one-of-a-kind property.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Portland Apartments
- Portland Studio Apartments
- Portland 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Portland 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Portland 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Portland 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Portland Pet Friendly Apartments
- Portland Furnished Apartments
- Portland Apartments with Garages
- Portland Short Term Rentals
- Portland Luxury Apartments
- Portland Cheap Apartments
- Portland Apartments under $500
- Portland Apartments under $600
- Portland Apartments under $700
- Portland Apartments under $800
- Portland Apartments under $900
- Portland Apartments under $1000
- Apartments for Rent in Beaverton
- Apartments for Rent in Canby
- Apartments for Rent in Cornelius
- Apartments for Rent in Fairview
- Apartments for Rent in Forest Grove
- Apartments for Rent in Gladstone
- Apartments for Rent in Gresham
- Apartments for Rent in Happy Valley
- Apartments for Rent in Hillsboro
- Apartments for Rent in Lake Oswego
- Apartments for Rent in McMinnville
- Apartments for Rent in Newberg
- Apartments for Rent in Oregon City
- Apartments for Rent in Sherwood
- Apartments for Rent in Tigard
- Apartments for Rent in Tualatin
- Apartments for Rent in Vancouver
- Apartments for Rent in Washougal
- Apartments for Rent in West Linn
- Apartments for Rent in Wilsonville
- Apartments for Rent in Boise
- Apartments for Rent in Brooklyn
- Apartments for Rent in Downtown Portland
- Apartments for Rent in Goose Hollow
- Apartments for Rent in Hillsdale
- Apartments for Rent in Hollywood
- Apartments for Rent in Irvington
- Apartments for Rent in St. Johns
- Apartments for Rent in Sunnyside
- Apartments for Rent in The Pearl
Popular Zip Codes
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Portland.
WA, Vancouver - NE 136th Ave
Spaces 1435 NW Northrup Street
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 3 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,480.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Lorence Court Apartments, Cook Street, Quinten Tower and The Union.
How many units are available?
Currently, Lorence Court Apartments has 3 available units.
What neighborhood is Lorence Court Apartments in?
Lorence Court Apartments is located in the East Portland Neighborhood neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM