- 1-4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 528 - 1,421 Sqft
What We Offer Here at Chaparral, we have 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments, as well as private bedroom spaces through our Individual Lease Program.
Whether you are looking to rent a full apartment with your friends, or you need help finding housemates through our Individual Lease Program, we are confident that you will find the perfect place to call home at Chaparral! We are happy to offer both the Individual Lease Program in our 2 and 4 bedroom units and the Joint Lease Program in our 1 and 3 bedroom units.
Learn more about these two programs and what they include HERE so you can find your perfect fit! Pricing Details All pricing in our 2 and 4 bedroom floor plans are per person.
Almost all bedrooms in these floor plans can be leased as a private room or a shared room - based on your preference!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bed
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 960 Sqft
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,421 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 528 Sqft
- 3 Beds
- 1.5 Baths
- 1,235 Sqft
Residents sharing a bedroom must find their own roommate.
Convenient G & J Unitrans bus lines stop right at your doorstep and take you to UC Davis in just minutes.
Nestled in North Davis, just seconds away from The Marketplace shopping center, you will find this relaxing Davis apartment community where blooming rosebushes line the pathways.
Whether you are looking for an affordable one bedroom or a large four bedroom townhouse to share with friends, Chaparral has something for everyone.
With our convenient bus lines, 24-hour amenities, and friendly staff, let us make Chaparral your next home away from home! Chaparral Apartments is an example of how an apartment complex should be operated. Both the property manager and the leasing agent are friendly and competent.
The maintenance/repair staff is also friendly and timely and the units are well maintained [...] The location of the complex is great and very conveniently located near the Davis Marketplace shopping center and the Davis Greenbelt.
I highly recommend Chaparral Apartments if you are looking for housing in Davis.Zach, Chaparral Resident Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Rent is too expensive when the apartment hasn't been remodeled for years after previous people lived there (torn up carpet, oven smells like gas, etc)
Hello! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We value transparency with our residents when it comes to answering any and all questions about rental rates. There are many factors that are taken into consideration when setting our pricing for the upcoming lease year. Increases in rent help us to do things like renovate aging parts of the property, re-design amenities, and offer new services like night security for our residents. Increased cost in operating expenses, property value and taxes, and market expectations are also taken into account. We work to offer a high level of customer care at Tandem and it is our goal to continue to maintain the Chaparral community in a way that appeals to those looking for top-notch services and a high-quality living environment. We value your tenancy here at Chaparral and hope you know were are always here to chat about any maintenance work that needs to be done in your apartment. And, my team is here to help brainstorm other options, like adding an additional roommate, that might help share costs. With that in mind, we also understand that price points might not be for everyone. If you have any other questions or would like to discuss other housing options in the Tandem portfolio, please do not hesitate to call! We are happy to help however we can. Hope to see you soon. -Lindsey and Team Chaparral
Great apartments, Great staff
Chaparral has great apartments (Clean and spacious). The staff is very helpful. Great pool and laundry.
Thank you for sharing about your great experience at Chaparral and we are glad you are enjoying the amenities! -Chaparral Management Team
Pretty damn good
great place, nice comfortable living space
Thank you for sharing about your experience at Chaparral! We are glad you find it a comfortable place to call home! -Chaparral Management Team
IT is ok.
Hi, Thank you for sharing. Please let us know if we can help with anything. -Chaparral Management Team
Very good location and service
Moving to Chaparral apartments was my best housing decision in Davis. It has a great location, 5 minutes away from Safeway by foot. There are two bus lines - G and J. The staff is helpful (Jose is very nice and receptionists). The only thing is probably the proximity of the apartments to the highway could reduce the air quality (not visibly though).
- Cats allowed | Max 2 allowed | Deposit: $300
Average Utility Costs in California
Prices in the Area
|This community||Senda Nueva||Davis, CA|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$665 - $1,945||$665 - $1,545||$650 - $3,189|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$850 - $1,545||$850 - $1,545||$755 - $3,217|
|3 Beds3 Bedrooms||$3,500||$665 - $1,545||$650 - $3,495|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Arlington & Shasta Dr. (Eastbound) 1.20 mi
- Arlington & Shasta Dr. (Westbound) 1.20 mi
- Arlington & Calaveras Ave. 1.25 mi
- Arlington & Westernesse Rd. 1.29 mi
- Arlington & Cabot St. (Westbound) 1.31 mi
- Arlington & Cabot St. (Eastbound) 1.32 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Chaparral Apartments
Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt, 2 Bedroom Apt, 3 Bedroom Apt or 4 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 528 to 1,421 Sqft, and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! Once you become a resident of Chaparral Apartments, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
- Monday-Friday: 9:30AM-5:30PM
Compare with similar properties
- Davis Apartments
- Davis Studio Apartments
- Davis 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Davis 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Davis 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Davis 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Davis Pet Friendly Apartments
- Davis Short Term Rentals
- Davis Luxury Apartments
- Davis Cheap Apartments
- Davis Apartments under $800
- Davis Apartments under $900
- Davis Apartments under $1000
- Davis Apartments under $1100
- Davis Apartments under $1200
- Davis Apartments under $1300
- Apartments for Rent in Antioch
- Apartments for Rent in Auburn
- Apartments for Rent in Carmichael
- Apartments for Rent in Citrus Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Concord
- Apartments for Rent in Elk Grove
- Apartments for Rent in Fairfield
- Apartments for Rent in Folsom
- Apartments for Rent in Napa
- Apartments for Rent in Pittsburg
- Apartments for Rent in Rancho Cordova
- Apartments for Rent in Rocklin
- Apartments for Rent in Roseville
- Apartments for Rent in Sacramento
- Apartments for Rent in Sonoma
- Apartments for Rent in Stockton
- Apartments for Rent in Vacaville
- Apartments for Rent in Vallejo
- Apartments for Rent in Walnut Creek
- Apartments for Rent in Yuba City
- Apartments for Rent in Aspen
- Apartments for Rent in Central Davis
- Apartments for Rent in Davis Manor
- Apartments for Rent in Grande
- Apartments for Rent in Old Davis
- Apartments for Rent in Rose Creek - Oakshade
- Apartments for Rent in Senda Nueva
- Apartments for Rent in Stonegate
- Apartments for Rent in West Davis Manor
- Apartments for Rent in Willowbank
- OCTAVE APARTMENTS
- Parkside Apartments
- Arlington Farm Apartments
- Anderson Place Apartments
- Chautauqua Apartments
- Cranbrook Apartments
- Glacier Point Apartments
- 8th and Wake
- Chaparral Apartments
- Silverstone Apartments
- Casitas Apartments
- Renaissance Park Apartments
- The Willows
- SEVILLE AT MACE RANCH
- Sundance Apartments
- Suntree Apartments
- THE EDGE APARTMENTS
- Pinecrest Apartments
- Saratoga West Apartments
- Houses for Rent in Concord
- Houses for Rent in Elk Grove
- Houses for Rent in Lodi
- Houses for Rent in Roseville
- Houses for Rent in Sacramento
- Houses for Rent in Sonoma
- Houses for Rent in Stockton
- Houses for Rent in Vallejo
- Houses for Rent in West Sacramento
- Houses for Rent in Yuba City
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Davis.
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $665 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $850.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Chaparral Apartments, ACADEMY LANE APARTMENT HOMES, THE GROVE AT DAVIS and Cranbrook Apartments.
How many units are available?
Currently, Chaparral Apartments has 4 available units.
What neighborhood is Chaparral Apartments in?
Chaparral Apartments is located in the Senda Nueva neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:30AM-5:30PM