- 1-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 667 - 1,093 Sqft
All finishes, and other items, may vary in style and/or color.
Please contact the Leasing Office for specific detail. Let's Get Started!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 667 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,093 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 934 Sqft
Enjoy a picnic beneath swaying palm trees or take a stroll through a string of beautifully manicured parks that line one of the nation's prettiest downtown waterfronts. Located in St. Petersburg, TROPICANA FIELD'S 1.1 million square feet include unique design features and fan amenities found nowhere else in the Major Leagues.
Enjoy fine dining and entertainment in Downtown St. Petersburg, outdoor activities at South Straub Park and St.
Petersburg Marina, or catch a Rays game at Tropicana Field. These uniquely designed apartments feature one, two, and three bedroom homes with fabulous Chef-Style kitchens with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel energy efficient appliances along with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining.
At Harbour's Edge, take advantage of the resident activities offered and community amenities with courtyard sitting area with grill and heart healthy cardio & fitness studio.
Centrally located, Harbour's Edge offers convenient access to the most essential needs of our residents.
ConcordRENTS is the national leader in high quality, customer focused property management of multifamily affordable rental housing communities. Equal Housing Opportunity. Learn more about our communities by visiting Concord Management, Ltd.
at ConcordRENTS.com. *See Eligibility tab for specifics. Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
My overall experience living at Harbours Edge has been very good. However I have been disappointed with two issues. 1.) The resident above be in apt 415 makes constant pounding noise almost every day. Early in the morning and in the evening, I have reported this issue to the Manager and her reply was I will speak to her. Nothing has changed. I have been a resident here for five years going on six.I realize that all building have some noise. I love my building and location; I hope to be here for all my days. 2). Can someone please have the garage door fixed permanently. Thank you, Mr. Lewis
It is a Great place to live.
I have lived in the building for 8 years since it first opened. Management is very proactive and effective in maintaining a healthy safe environment. The apartments are comfortable, and the building is centrally located. Walking distance to pharmacy, supermarket, Doctors' offices & hospitals. Nice considerate tenants live here!
Average Utility Costs in Florida
Prices in the Area
|This community||Downtown St. Petersburg||St. Petersburg, FL|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$988||$1,235 - $3,416|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$1,157 - $1,314||$6,000||$1,335 - $6,000|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- 5th Avenue South & 3rd Street South 0.10 mi
- 3rd Street South & 4th Avenue South 0.10 mi
- 4th Street South & 5th Avenue South 0.13 mi
- 3rd Street South & 5th Avenue South 0.13 mi
- 4th Street South & 3rd Avenue South 0.15 mi
- 6th Avenue South & 4th Street South 0.17 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Harbours Edge
Choose your preferred 2 Bedroom Apt or 1 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 667 to 1,093 Sqft, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! Once you become a resident of Harbours Edge, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-4:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- St. Petersburg Apartments
- St. Petersburg Studio Apartments
- St. Petersburg 1 Bedroom Apartments
- St. Petersburg 2 Bedroom Apartments
- St. Petersburg 3 Bedroom Apartments
- St. Petersburg 4 Bedroom Apartments
- St. Petersburg Pet Friendly Apartments
- St. Petersburg Short Term Rentals
- St. Petersburg Luxury Apartments
- St. Petersburg Cheap Apartments
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1200
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1300
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1400
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1500
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1600
- St. Petersburg Apartments under $1700
- Apartments for Rent in Clearwater
- Apartments for Rent in Dunedin
- Apartments for Rent in Lakeland
- Apartments for Rent in Largo
- Apartments for Rent in Mulberry
- Apartments for Rent in New Port Richey
- Apartments for Rent in Oldsmar
- Apartments for Rent in Pinellas Park
- Apartments for Rent in Sarasota
- Apartments for Rent in Seminole
- Apartments for Rent in Tampa
- Apartments for Rent in Tarpon Springs
- Apartments for Rent in Temple Terrace
- Apartments for Rent in Zephyrhills
- Apartments for Rent in Brighton Bay
- Apartments for Rent in Campbell Park
- Apartments for Rent in Cromwell Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Disston Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Downtown St. Petersburg
- Apartments for Rent in Greater Pinellas Point
- Apartments for Rent in Lakewood Estates
- Apartments for Rent in Palmetto Park
- Apartments for Rent in Thirteenth St. Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Tropicana Field
Popular Zip Codes
- 930 Central Flats
- West Port Colony
- Fusion 1560
- Isles of Gateway
- Madison Gateway
- Bridges at Bayside
- Hermitage Apartments
- Lincoln Shores Apartments
- The Exchange
- The Addison Skyway Marina
- Marina Walk
- Marisol Vista Apartment Homes
- The Villas at Flagler Pointe
- Urban Landings
- Alta Mar at Broadwater Apartments
- Cedar Hollow Apartments
- Harbours Edge
- Tortuga Pointe by ARIUM
- Mandalay on 4th Condominiums
- Houses for Rent in Clearwater
- Houses for Rent in Lakeland
- Houses for Rent in Largo
- Houses for Rent in New Port Richey
- Houses for Rent in Pinellas Park
- Houses for Rent in Sarasota
- Houses for Rent in Tampa
- Houses for Rent in Tarpon Springs
- Houses for Rent in Temple Terrace
- Houses for Rent in Zephyrhills
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in St. Petersburg.
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 10 Jun 2023.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Harbours Edge, Flagler Pointe Apartment Homes, The Villas at Flagler Pointe and Springwood Villas.
What neighborhood is Harbours Edge in?
Harbours Edge is located in the Downtown St. Petersburg neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-4:00PM