Renting a house in Los Angeles, CA
Those looking for a cozy home with lots of living and storage space and a backyard, and also like the freedom of renting, rental homes can offer the best of both worlds. This segment of the rental market has become very popular and the selection is better than ever. In Los Angeles, CA there are 6 homes for rent including duplexes, townhomes and single family homes for rent. To find the right house that fits your criteria, filter by price, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms or amenities. It may also be useful to know that the average cost to rent a single family home in Los Angeles, CA is .
When you rent a house you can have as little or as much space as you wish
While apartments can be more limiting space wise, when you rent a house, you have a little more wiggle room (pun intended). Smaller 1 bedroom homes are perfect for a couple, 2 bedroom homes for those who need an extra bedroom for guests or for a baby, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom homes that are just right for families with children. Larger rental homes are also great for sharing with roommates, whether you’re looking for something close to work, close to your college campus, or just close to shopping and entertainment.
- Houses for rent in Bel Air
- Houses for rent in Beverly Crest
- Houses for rent in Beverlywood
- Houses for rent in Century City
- Houses for rent in Downtown Los Angeles
- Houses for rent in East Hollywood
- Houses for rent in Encino
- Houses for rent in Hollywood
- Houses for rent in Pico - Robertson
- Houses for rent in Pico - Union