- 2-3 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 909 - 1,054 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 909 Sqft
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,054 Sqft
Recreation options abound at College Glen, where you can challenge your friends to a game of basketball or volleyball on our indoor sport court, enjoy our playground and abundant grassy areas, and get to know your neighbors at one of our community events.
You can also stretch your legs at the nearby Chehalis walking and biking trail or the new Rainier Vista Park. We are conveniently located in SE Lacey next to the Safeway shopping center, Lacey Crossroads, and Starbucks. We are in the North Thurston School district, close to Joint Base Lewis McChord and the Capitol City Golf Course.
Come home to College Glen Apartments where service is our specialty! *** Income Restrictions Apply - Please Call for Details *** Professionally Managed by Cirrus Asset Management, Inc., WA - License # 18913 Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Love where I live??
So far every thing here is ?? great. We moved from the Southern states completely across the U.S...so my move was virtually sight unseen. I only had the pictures posted from the website to go by & I was more than anxious, however; the process was painless. The apartment leasing agent Contrina has always been helpful, friendly & very efficient. Everything came across as promised and I am at ease. I love our apartment. ?? The way these have been originally designed the space and the layout for the $$$ plus coming from a 3bd house: compared to other similar tax credit apartments in this area these have lotsa built-ins & effective room. ESPC. BCZ we are downsizing with this whole move to a 2 bd. Our apartment is right by the main entrance. & main traveled road. I don't feel like it's too busy. I don't hear my neighbors. No one complains. These were all fears coming from the a small town in the country & living on a dead end/ multiple field road. I have made friends w/ my neighbor she is awesome. There is still construction at this time & I worried about parking...but honestly only a small few times have I had to park too far from my building. Check with me again after I have lived here longer for a different review. I believe it will just be a better review. I dont for see any problems. I feel safe , secure and happy.
- Pets - allowed
- Cats allowed
- Dogs allowed
Average Utility Costs in Washington
Prices in the Area
|This community||Summerfield - Emerald Heights||Lacey, WA|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$1,280||$1,280 - $2,874||$1,100 - $5,551|
|3 Beds3 Bedrooms||$951||$951 - $3,803||$951 - $7,149|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- College and Yelm Hwy [nb] 0.11 mi
- College and Yelm Hwy [sb] 0.12 mi
- College and Corporate Center Dr [sb] 0.12 mi
- Corporate Center and College [wb] 0.14 mi
- Corporate Center Dr and College [eb] 0.14 mi
- College and Firwood Grove [nb] 0.17 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose College Glen
Choose your preferred 2 Bedroom Apt or 3 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 909 to 1,054 Sqft, and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! Once you become a resident of College Glen, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Office Hours ~ Today: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Lacey Apartments
- Lacey Studio Apartments
- Lacey 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Lacey 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Lacey 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Lacey Pet Friendly Apartments
- Lacey Apartments with Garages
- Lacey Luxury Apartments
- Lacey Cheap Apartments
- Lacey Apartments under $1300
- Lacey Apartments under $1400
- Lacey Apartments under $1500
- Lacey Apartments under $1600
- Lacey Apartments under $1700
- Lacey Apartments under $1800
- Apartments for Rent in Auburn
- Apartments for Rent in Bellevue
- Apartments for Rent in Bremerton
- Apartments for Rent in Burien
- Apartments for Rent in Des Moines
- Apartments for Rent in Federal Way
- Apartments for Rent in Fife
- Apartments for Rent in Issaquah
- Apartments for Rent in Kent
- Apartments for Rent in Lakewood
- Apartments for Rent in Olympia
- Apartments for Rent in Port Orchard
- Apartments for Rent in Puyallup
- Apartments for Rent in Renton
- Apartments for Rent in SeaTac
- Apartments for Rent in Seattle
- Apartments for Rent in Sumner
- Apartments for Rent in Tacoma
- Apartments for Rent in Tukwila
- Apartments for Rent in Tumwater
- Apartments for Rent in Clearbrook - Redford Park
- Apartments for Rent in Kensington - Lexington
- Apartments for Rent in Lakecrest
- Apartments for Rent in Lakeview Estates
- Apartments for Rent in Park Place - Northridge Estates
- Apartments for Rent in Raili May - Jaylee
- Apartments for Rent in Summerfield - Emerald Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Tanglewilde East
- Apartments for Rent in The Park
- Apartments for Rent in Timberlake - Woodland Creek Estates
- Houses for Rent in Auburn
- Houses for Rent in Bellevue
- Houses for Rent in Bremerton
- Houses for Rent in Federal Way
- Houses for Rent in Gig Harbor
- Houses for Rent in Olympia
- Houses for Rent in Port Orchard
- Houses for Rent in Puyallup
- Houses for Rent in Seattle
- Houses for Rent in Tacoma
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Lacey.
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 23 Mar 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,280 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $951.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: College Glen, Capitol City on the Course, Capitol Crossing and Cambridge Court.
How many units are available?
Currently, College Glen has 0 available units.
What neighborhood is College Glen in?
College Glen is located in the Summerfield - Emerald Heights neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM