- Studio-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 525 - 809 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 525 - 680 Sqft
- 1 Bath
- 534 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 809 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1.5 Baths
- 809 Sqft
Loft apartments are light filled boasting high ceilings, open spaces, masonry walls and large windows. These elements inspire great design in a relaxed environment where convenience is a lifestyle. Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Amazing place to live!
I absolutely love living here at The Woodward! I’ve been here for a year, and just signed another lease. No other place I want to be. The staff is what truly makes this building special. They are an incredible group, and they really care about the tenants and the property. They truly make living here a pleasure and I appreciate each and every one of them. I’d recommend anyone moving here.
Love the Woodward!
I have lived here for 2yrs now and I love it! Great location, quiet environment, clean and everyone is friendly!
Hi Jackie, Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate having you as a resident.
Love this Place
I’ve lived here 7 years & I truly love it. The location is perfect. The staff genuinely care about making sure you LOVE your HOME and that you feel at home living here! I love it so much that when my family grew I just moved into a bigger unit. I couldn’t imagine leaving! This pandemic hasn’t been so bad because I seriously love being here at home with everyone at the Woodward.
Hi Alyssa, We are so very happy that you have made the Woodward your home! We truly value you as a resident and part of the Woodward "family" ! The entire Woodward staff thanks you!
Awesome place to live
Karin, Candace, and Danielle are awesome! Karin went over and beyond to make sure we were taken care of when my daughter and I had a leak in our unit. We were given an option to transfer to another unit and all of our inconveniences were handled. Danielle and Karin makes sure the maintenance request are handled right away. Candace told us when she leased the apartment to is all the great things about this community. It is just like she said. It is safe and a community where the residents get to know you like family. The roof top pool is awesome too and a great place to wind down.
Hi Tavia, Thank you for the kind words. It is great to have awesome residents, like you!
Average Utility Costs in Louisiana
Prices in the Area
|This community||New Orleans East Bank||New Orleans, LA|
|Studio||$1,460 - $2,480||$1,300 - $3,505||$1,300 - $3,505|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$1,425 - $2,570||$1,150 - $4,553||$600 - $4,553|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Saint Charles at Saint Joseph 0.24 mi
- Saint Charles at Lee Circle 0.25 mi
- Saint Charles at Julia 0.28 mi
- Howard Avenue at Carondelet 0.29 mi
- Carondelet at Julia 0.33 mi
- Saint Charles at Girod 0.35 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose The Woodward Lofts
This apartment community also offers amenities such as Unique Historic Warehouse Quality, 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance and 24 hour Online Payment Options -Credit cards and e checks accepted and is located on 344 St.
in the 70130 zip code. Browse through 1 Bedroom Apts, Studio Apts or 2 Bedroom Apts with floorplans ranging from 525 to 809 Sqft, choose your next home in the The Woodward Lofts community and apply for a lease online! The HRI Management, LLC property management company will verify your lease application and send you a timely response.
Once you become a resident of The Woodward Lofts, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Office Hours ~ Today: 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- New Orleans Apartments
- New Orleans Studio Apartments
- New Orleans 1 Bedroom Apartments
- New Orleans 2 Bedroom Apartments
- New Orleans 3 Bedroom Apartments
- New Orleans Pet Friendly Apartments
- New Orleans Furnished Apartments
- New Orleans Short Term Rentals
- New Orleans Luxury Apartments
- New Orleans Cheap Apartments
- New Orleans Apartments under $1000
- New Orleans Apartments under $1100
- New Orleans Apartments under $1200
- New Orleans Apartments under $1300
- New Orleans Apartments under $1400
- New Orleans Apartments under $1500
- Apartments for Rent in Addis
- Apartments for Rent in Baton Rouge
- Apartments for Rent in Bay Saint Louis
- Apartments for Rent in Biloxi
- Apartments for Rent in Central
- Apartments for Rent in Covington
- Apartments for Rent in Denham Springs
- Apartments for Rent in Gautier
- Apartments for Rent in Geismar
- Apartments for Rent in Gonzales
- Apartments for Rent in Gretna
- Apartments for Rent in Gulfport
- Apartments for Rent in Hammond
- Apartments for Rent in Houma
- Apartments for Rent in Kenner
- Apartments for Rent in Mandeville
- Apartments for Rent in Ocean Springs
- Apartments for Rent in Pascagoula
- Apartments for Rent in Slidell
- Apartments for Rent in Thibodaux
- Apartments for Rent in French Quarter
- Apartments for Rent in Gert Town
- Apartments for Rent in Hollygrove
- Apartments for Rent in Little Woods
- Apartments for Rent in Lower Garden
- Apartments for Rent in New Orleans Central Business District
- Apartments for Rent in Seventh Ward
- Apartments for Rent in St. Thomas
- Apartments for Rent in Tall Timbers - Brechtel
- Apartments for Rent in Treme - Lafitte
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in New Orleans.
Place St. Charles
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 28 Mar 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: studio apartments from $1,460 and 1-bedroom apartments from $1,425.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: The Woodward Lofts, Gravier Place Apartments, Magnolia Ridge Apartments and Cedarwood.
How many units are available?
Currently, The Woodward Lofts has 0 available units.
What neighborhood is The Woodward Lofts in?
The Woodward Lofts is located in the New Orleans East Bank neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-5:00PM