- 1-3 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 650 - 1,100 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 650 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 900 Sqft
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,100 Sqft
The professional, on-site management staff will assist you in meeting all of your needs.
If you would like to learn more about calling Southern Hills Apartments your new home we would love to invite you to come and share the experience of Southern Hills Apartments on a personalized grand tour. Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Myself and my family has lived here for three years. Landlord and maitenance is realy good. It always noise wise late at night and the appartments do not have enough insulation.
Loud and no privacy
We moved here to be closer to work and we made a huge mistake by doing so. It is very loud and the tenants do not seem to care. Management is spoy on as well as maitenance. When we put in a work order or a question to our manager(Tabitha) it is ALWAYS resolved that same day.
Good, better than expected.
Property manager is a good one. She is polite and talks to me. Maintenance is good, they are prompt on my requests. The noise is horrible. My upstairs neighbors party through all hours of the night. Value is great. My other neighbors are friendly. All in all a good apartment complex. Michael Beevers-Purdy
Average Utility Costs in Iowa
Prices in the Area
|This community||Oskaloosa, IA|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$590||$580 - $590|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$680||$580 - $680|
|3 Beds3 Bedrooms||$795||$795|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose SOUTHERN HILLS
Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt, 2 Bedroom Apt or 3 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 650 to 1,100 Sqft, and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! Once you become a resident of SOUTHERN HILLS, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Compare with similar properties
- Oskaloosa Apartments
- Oskaloosa 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Oskaloosa 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Oskaloosa 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Oskaloosa Pet Friendly Apartments
- Oskaloosa Luxury Apartments
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $600
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $700
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $800
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $900
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $1000
- Oskaloosa Apartments under $1100
- Apartments for Rent in Altoona
- Apartments for Rent in Ames
- Apartments for Rent in Ankeny
- Apartments for Rent in Birmingham
- Apartments for Rent in Cedar Rapids
- Apartments for Rent in Coralville
- Apartments for Rent in Des Moines
- Apartments for Rent in Grimes
- Apartments for Rent in Grinnell
- Apartments for Rent in Indianola
- Apartments for Rent in Iowa City
- Apartments for Rent in Johnston
- Apartments for Rent in Knoxville
- Apartments for Rent in Marshalltown
- Apartments for Rent in Newton
- Apartments for Rent in Norwalk
- Apartments for Rent in Ottumwa
- Apartments for Rent in Urbandale
- Apartments for Rent in Waukee
- Apartments for Rent in West Des Moines
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 10 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $590, 2-bedrooms apartments from $680 and 3-bedrooms apartments from $795.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: SOUTHERN HILLS.