The average monthly rent of apartments in Big Spring, TX is $1,159.
Average rent in Big Spring, TX
Big Spring, TX apartment rent ranges
Big Spring, TX rent trends
Compared to the national average rent of $1,726, the average rent in Big Spring, TX is $1,159.
Getting around in Big Spring, TX
Frequently asked questions
When were prices and availability in Big Spring, TX last updated?
Prices and availability in Big Spring, TX were last updated on 9 Dec 2023.
What are the best apartments in Big Spring, TX?
What is the average rent in Big Spring, TX?
The average rent in Big Spring, TX is $1,159. Start your search for apartments in Big Spring, TX now.
What is the price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX?
The price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX is between $1,230 and $2,294. Browse all available 1-bedroom apartments in Big Spring, TX now.
What is the price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX?
The price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX is between $1,120 and $2,404. Browse and find a 2-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX.
What is the price range for a 3-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX?
The price range for a 3-bedroom apartment in Big Spring, TX is between $1,645 and $3,099. Browse all available 3-bedroom apartments in Big Spring, TX.
What type of rental buildings are in Big Spring, TX?
In Big Spring 38% of the housing is rented out compared to 62% of homes are owned, according to the most recent Census Bureau estimates. 16% of Big Spring’s apartments are found in large buildings of 50 units or more, 38% are located in smaller apartment complexes with less than 50 units, and 45% are single-family rentals.
What do typical apartment communities look like in Big Spring, TX?
The age and size of multifamily buildings are among the most visible characteristics of the rental market in a city. In this case, the apartment buildings in Big Spring are about 34 years old, on average. Of these, 37% have been built since 2000, representing the newer options on the market and typically offering more amenities. Rental buildings in the city have an average height of 3 stories. About 85% of the rental communities here are low-rise, garden-style communities, 15% are mid-rises, and none are high-rise buildings. These are true especially for large-scale multifamily buildings with over 50 apartments.
What apartment floorplans are common in Big Spring, TX?
Studio apartments in Big Spring are around 4% of rentals, while 1-bedroom floor plans represent 39% of the total stock. For those in search of larger rentals, 2-bedroom floorplans make up 43% of all rentals. More generous apartments with 3 bedrooms or more are also available in this city for those in search of more space.
Look for apartments near me
Are you looking to land that one apartment near you that ticks all the boxes? Now you can browse through available RentCafe apartment listings in your area, rated and reviewed by verified residents. Comparing the size, price, amenities and location of apartments for rent near you is easier than ever. Do you feel like expanding the search beyond your neighborhood and ZIP code? Browse apartments for rent in your city and state to find the best fit, wherever you are in the U.S. Somewhere out there is the perfect apartment just waiting for you.
Whether you're looking for a studio, an apartment with one or more bedrooms, or maybe you're upgrading to a luxury apartment or need to acommodate a pet, RentCafe allows you to easily search for a rental near you based on your criteria, anywhere in the U.S. So, let's find your new home today!
RentCafe is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Big Spring, TX. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Big Spring, TX, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. Property owners and managers are one click away, so feel free to contact them and find out all you need to know about the apartment you’re interested in. Browse Big Spring, TX apartments with rents starting from $1,120 and submit your rental application today!