When were prices and availability in Allen Park, MI last updated?
Prices and availability in Allen Park, MI were last updated on 30 Sep 2023.
What is the average rent in Allen Park, MI?
The average rent in Allen Park, MI is $1,115. Start your search for apartments in Allen Park, MI now.
What is the price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Allen Park, MI?
The price range for a 1-bedroom apartment in Allen Park, MI is between $1,005 and $1,280. Browse all available 1-bedroom apartments in Allen Park, MI now.
What is the price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Allen Park, MI?
The price range for a 2-bedroom apartment in Allen Park, MI is between $1,149 and $1,474. Browse and find a 2-bedroom apartment in Allen Park, MI.
What type of rental buildings are in Allen Park, MI?
In Allen Park, 14% of the residents are renting compared to 86% owning a home, according to data from the U.S. Census Bureau. Large-scale apartment buildings with more than 50 units represent 9% of Allen Park’s rentals, 41% are small-scale complexes with under 50 units, and 50% are single-family rentals.
What do typical apartment communities look like in Allen Park, MI?
The age and size of multifamily buildings are among the most visible characteristics of the rental market in a city. In this case, the apartment buildings in Allen Park are about 54 years old, on average. Of these, none have been built since 2000, representing the newer options on the market and typically offering more amenities. Rental buildings in the city have an average height of 2 stories. About all of the rental communities here are low-rise, garden-style communities, none are mid-rises, and none are high-rise buildings. These are true especially for large-scale multifamily buildings with over 50 apartments.
What apartment floorplans are common in Allen Park, MI?
Studio apartments in Allen Park are around 1.0% of rentals, while 1-bedroom floor plans represent 49% of the total stock. For those in search of larger rentals, 2-bedroom floorplans make up 50% of all rentals. More generous apartments with 3 bedrooms or more are also available in this city for those in search of more space.