Please provide a location to search for

Apartments for Rent near Motivation High School - 827 Rentals available

Motivation High School Overview

5900 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143 , Tel: +1 (215) 492-6451 Philadelphia City School District
  • GreatSchools Rating
  • See latest reviews
    Type: Public High School
    Grades: 9-12
  • 292

    Students

School data provided by GreatSchools School data provided by GreatSchools. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.

Motivation High School Ratings & Reviews

July 14, 2017 Submitted by a student
I love it ! Honestly , I'm going back to this school soon and I'm excited .. they made it so that we are excited to come back and go to college ! (MOT'10! ) You feel me? All of our students went to college the ratings are 97% YESSS! (of students that attended college) in not sure about the other 3% lol!)
January 30, 2014 Submitted by a parent
My child goes to motivation high school, the teachers are great and school is ok but I am so frustrated because of some of the rules the the principal Renu Teli has put in place. The school does not allow kids to have phones at all, even if they are not using it, it is not on. They search for phones with the medal detectors and they take it. The other day in the bad weather I could not get to pickup my child. They were outside waiting for me for hours in 5 degree weather . I had no way of reaching my child and they would not let them back in the building to use the phone. Anything could of happen to them out there. In that neighborhood you can't even find a pay phone. This principal is playing with kids safty and I just can't take it anymore. They also have lockers that don't work and the school police take kids jackets if they have it in there hands. The problem is they sometimes can't find them and kids have gone home with out jackets in below zero weather . The police officer is so busy taking jackets instead of worrying about protecting our children
November 16, 2011 Submitted by a student
The school makes you work hard for what you want and prepares you for college they have great programs for the males and females which help you with your social and academic behavior and are associated with college prep programs which helps you even more.You learn about different cultures and even learn A Language and there are all types of clubs that you may be interested in. They give you the tools all you have to do is apply them.
More Reviews of Motivation High School

Philadelphia, PA Education Statistics

  • No High School5%
  • Some High School45%
  • Some College19%
  • Associate Degree5%
  • Bachelor Degree15%
  • Graduate Degree10%

Apartments and homes for rent near Motivation High School

Your child’s education is your top priority. We know that because—well, you’re looking at this page, aren’t you? If you think your kid would feel right at home at Motivation High School, and you are contemplating moving closer so the little rascal will never miss a class, we have some good news for you and your family. Commute will never be an issue if you pick an apartment within 5 miles of Motivation High School, and that should not be hard as you can currently choose from 843 apartments for rent available in this part of Philadelphia. Not familiar with rent prices in the area? The cheapest apartment near Motivation High School is currently at The Willows at Cecil B Moore, renting for $603 per month, but if $18,110 is still within your budget, check out the more luxurious offers at 2116 Chestnut. Or just do what most other parents do and go for the middle ground—that’s where you get the best value for money most of the time.

Things you should know about Motivation High School

Before you start packing, make sure Motivation High School is really the best option for your child. To recap, Motivation High School is a well-known public 9-12 school in Philadelphia. It is located at 5900 Baltimore Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19143 and it is the second home of 292 students. Please note that available apartments near a given school are filtered by proximity, not by attendance zone. We advise parents to visit the schools in person and contact the admissions offices for further information on school performance and attendance zones before making a final decision.

Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!

Find more apartments for rent near high schools in the area

Find more apartments for rent near other schools in the area

Public Schools
Private Schools
Charter Schools
View all Philadelphia, PA schools