Erie Day School Overview1372 West Sixth Street, Erie, PA 16505 , Tel: +1 (814) 452-4273
- GreatSchools Rating
See latest reviews
Type: Private School
School data provided by GreatSchools School data provided by GreatSchools. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.
Erie Day School Ratings & Reviews
We started our daughter 3 years ago in the pre-k program at Erie Day School, and had to regretfully leave for a year. That was all it took for us to realize that the teacher involvement, parent care, and the student body was something we couldn't live without! Needless to say now our son and daughter attend and are moving and grooving in multi-languages, open minds, and self confidence that a parent always wants for their children! We love this School!
It is a given that the academic level is the highest in the the area as demonstrated by the alumni high school placement and college acceptance record. What is more important is that, starting at the pre-school level, the child is given repeated opportunities and encouraged to stand in fron of his or her peers and speak, perform or create in a way that develops the student'sconfidence and leadership abilities that serve them well throughout life. As an alumni and a grandparent of two current students I can personally attest to the value of the school's nurturing approach in one's formative years that fully justifies the initial expense,
We have a 4th and an 8th grader at the Erie Day School, both have attended the school since pre-school. My wife and I have made financial sacrifices over the years to be able to send both of our children to EDS, but it has been worth every penny we have spent. Both of our children have been educated in an environment that can not be provided anywhere else in Erie County. With our son graduating this year, we are proud parents of a intelligent, self-thinking, caring, and socially aware young adult who is moving on to high school with the self-confidence needed to succeed. Thank you Erie Day School!!
We are so glad we sent our daughter to the Erie Day School. She is graduating this year. We will miss the family environment and kind, loving teachers. We have all the confidence that our daughter will be able to achieve all of her dreams. Coming out of EDS, she has a true academic advantage.
Amazing school. If you are looking for the best school in the area for your child, this is the one. From the headmaster, to the teachers to the high level of both caring and expectations, this is hands down the best school.
Erie, PA Education Statistics
- No High School4%
- Some High School49%
- Some College20%
- Associate Degree7%
- Bachelor Degree14%
- Graduate Degree6%
Find more apartments for rent near schools in the area
Find more apartments for rent near other schools in the area
- Apartments near Lincoln El School
- Apartments near Jefferson El School
- Apartments near Connell El School
- Apartments near Edison Elementary School
- Apartments near Diehl El School
- Apartments near Northwest Pa Collegiate Academy
- Apartments near Wilson Middle School
- Apartments near East Senior High School
- Apartments near Wayne Middle School
- Apartments near Pfeiffer-Burleigh El School
- Apartments near Cathedral Preparatory School
- Apartments near St Luke School
- Apartments near Our Lady Of Mount Carmel School
- Apartments near Mount Calvary Elementary School
- Apartments near Mercyhurst Preparatory School
- Apartments near Holy Rosary School
- Apartments near Holy Family School
- Apartments near St Peter Cathedral Center School
- Apartments near St James Elementary School
- Apartments near St John-Holy Rosary Eastside Catholic School