Please provide a location to search for

Apartments for Rent near Four Rivers Community School - 6 Rentals available

Four Rivers Community School Overview

2449 SW 4th Ave, Ontario, OR 97914 , Tel: +1 (541) 889-3715 Oregon Department Of Education

School data provided by GreatSchools School data provided by GreatSchools. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.

Four Rivers Community School Ratings & Reviews

September 08, 2017 Submitted by a parent
Like all schools, it has it's pros and cons. The staff is very much aimed at a good education and challenging their students. The students quickly become bilingual, which is a must in this area. The only thing that would make this school better would be if the students' race ratio was 50/50, so that there was no majority or minority. As it is, about 90% are hispanic, which leaves the rest of the 10% feeling very much out of place and intimidated.
February 14, 2016 Submitted by a parent
Upon completion of 8th grade, students have 12-24 college credits and are bilingual. My daughter started in this school in 3rd grade and by the end of the year, she was fluently speaking Spanish. We are English-speaking at home. When she went into high school, she was taking senior classes. She had already learned most of what they teach in high school. The teachers and staff are awesome at this school. We are one big family at Four Rivers. There is zero tolerance for bullying and racism.
October 04, 2010 Submitted by a parent
Not really sure what they are trying to accomplish. The values, principles and goals do not align. They have contradicted there self s one too many times. The curriculum for this school lacks interest and is not enough to keep a child engaged. I must say it is one big ball of confusion unless you are already fluent in Spanish and English.
November 20, 2006 Submitted by a parent
My daugher transfered from a private school that we were paying to FRCS in the middle of her 1st grade year. FRCS welcomed her as a new family member. My daughter is now in 4th grade & loves to read. She also speaks, writes & reads Spanish. I thank God on a regular basis for FRCS. My son is a 1st grader this year at FRCS and loves school.
More Reviews of Four Rivers Community School

Average Rent in Oregon

  • Oregon Average Rental Price, March 2020 $1,408 /mo

Oregon Apartment Rent Ranges

  • $501-$7001%
  • $701-$1,00011%
  • $1,001-$1,50057%
  • $1,501-$2,00024%
  • > $2,0007%

Oregon Education Statistics

  • No High School4%
  • Some High School33%
  • Some College33%
  • Associate Degree9%
  • Bachelor Degree21%

Apartments and homes for rent near Four Rivers Community School

Your child’s education is your top priority. We know that because—well, you’re looking at this page, aren’t you? If you think your kid would feel right at home at Four Rivers Community School, and you are contemplating moving closer so the little rascal will never miss a class, we have some good news for you and your family.

Things you should know about Four Rivers Community School

Before you start packing, make sure Four Rivers Community School is really the best option for your child. To recap, Four Rivers Community School is a well-known charter K-8 school in Ontario. It is located at 2449 SW 4th Ave, Ontario, OR 97914 and it is the second home of 305 students. Please note that available apartments near a given school are filtered by proximity, not by attendance zone. We advise parents to visit the schools in person and contact the admissions offices for further information on school performance and attendance zones before making a final decision.

Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!

Find more apartments for rent near schools in the area

Find more apartments for rent near other schools in the area

Public Schools
Private Schools
Charter Schools
View all Oregon schools