- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Redlands Middle School Overview2200 Broadway, Grand Junction, CO 81507 , Tel: +1 (970) 254-7000 Mesa County Valley 51 School District
- GreatSchools Rating
See latest reviews
Type: Public Middle School
School data provided by GreatSchools School data provided by GreatSchools. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.
Redlands Middle School Ratings & Reviews
I was warned by my teacher friends that middle school teachers just don't care that much about your kiddos anymore, they have too many students to worry about...That has certainly not been the case at RMS! I have been blown away by their involvement. They email parents on a weekly basis (if not more) to keep us informed of upcoming events and tests, they respond to emails/questions/concerns within hours, and they have actually taken the time to get to know my kids! This school is amazing so far.
RMS used to be a great school. It was friendly, the principal was at all of the activities, most of the teachers really cared, and the school was really coming together under the leadership of Mrs. H. Many programs had been instituted and acceptance for different groups was improving (we are racially different). Now we don't see the new principal and he is unfriendly- Mr. Business. The teachers that were snotty are now really snobby even to other staff members, and the growth in new programs is slipping. Our 3rd child has one more year and we are glad we will be done with RMS soon. It has been sad to watch such a great school be ripped apart.
Next year I will be an 8th grader at Redlands Middle School and so far I absolutely love this school. The teachers actually treat us like human beings and they do very good teaching job too. This school also offers mixed choir, band and orchestra.
This school is located in one of the more affluent areas of the District. If you have a student capable of attending school already knowing all of his/her subject matter or have the resources to provide outside instruction or tutoring you will love this school. Otherwise, the teacher quality and commitment varies wildly. Technology has been substituted for communication. The social environment can be brutal. This is a great school for 'gifted' children, but a poor school for children who need to be taught.
I absolutely love this school. All the teachers are so nice and caring about what is going on in my life. They are so committed to make sure my education will help me later in life and they also make learning fun. I would not want to go to any other school than to Redlands Middle School.
Average Rent in Colorado
- Colorado Average Rental Price, September 2019 $1,523 /mo
Colorado Apartment Rent Ranges
- > $2,00011%
Colorado Education Statistics
- No High School3%
- Some High School28%
- Some College26%
- Associate Degree8%
- Bachelor Degree23%
- Graduate Degree13%
Find more apartments for rent near middle schools in the area
Find more apartments for rent near other schools in the area
- Apartments near Bookcliff Middle School
- Apartments near Central High School
- Apartments near Orchard Avenue Elementary School
- Apartments near Nisley Elementary School
- Apartments near Lincoln Orchard Mesa Elementary School
- Apartments near Fruitvale Elementary School
- Apartments near R-5 High School
- Apartments near Thunder Mountain Elementary School
- Apartments near Grand Mesa Middle School
- Apartments near Pear Park Elementary School
- Apartments near Life Academy
- Apartments near Cornerstone Christian School
- Apartments near Pear Park Baptist School
- Apartments near Landmark Baptist School
- Apartments near Intermountain Adventist Academy
- Apartments near Bookcliff Christian School
- Apartments near Lutheran Church & School Of Messiah
- Apartments near Holy Family Catholic School