""
Please provide a location to search for

Apartments for Rent near Academy Del Sol - 515 Rentals available

Academy Del Sol Overview

4525 East Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711 , Tel: +1 (520) 325-2800 Academy Del Sol Inc.

School data provided by GreatSchools School data provided by GreatSchools. The GreatSchools Rating is a simple tool for parents to compare schools based on test scores, student academic growth, and college readiness. It compares schools across the state, where the highest rated schools in the state are designated as 'Above Average' and the lowest 'Below Average'.

Academy Del Sol Ratings & Reviews

August 04, 2018 Submitted by a student
I was really stressed didn’t have time to do a lot of other thing than homework they game me a big ol’ Homework package at just 3rd grade
May 09, 2018 Submitted by a community member
It is awful they expect the kids to be perfect little robots and discourage them when they're not
February 02, 2018 Submitted by a parent
At first I thought this school was asking too much of my child for being in kinder I wrote to the teacher and principal and all they ask of me is I be patient and give my child two to three weeks to adjust. My child is now in 3rd grade and my 4 year old will be starting in Kinder in August. This school has exceeded my expectations. They teach not only what is required by the state by they go above and beyond teaching practical life, etiquette, music and so much more. My daughter loves this school as well as I. The principal is awesome she is on social media, email, etc. The only thing i do dislike is the dropoff. Hopefully in the future they can expand the parking lot. Beside that this school is for parents who are involved in their children's education. You have to help your child with homework and you have to be involved in their studying. IF you not willing to give your time and dedication this school is not for your child.
October 19, 2017 Submitted by a parent
This is a horrible school if your student doesn't do well on benchmark testing. Benchmark tests are 90% of their grade. The other 10% is a homework grade.
February 14, 2017 Submitted by a parent
My kids have been attending ADS since the Star Valley location opened. I am very happy that I made the move here. Appreciate the smaller class sizes, and smaller school. They are learning at a higher academic level. Staff is great and growing extra-curricular activities is a huge plus!
More Reviews of Academy Del Sol

Tucson, AZ Education Statistics

  • No High School5%
  • Some High School35%
  • Some College28%
  • Associate Degree8%
  • Bachelor Degree15%
  • Graduate Degree9%

Apartments and homes for rent near Academy Del Sol

Your child’s education is your top priority. We know that because—well, you’re looking at this page, aren’t you? If you think your kid would feel right at home at Academy Del Sol, and you are contemplating moving closer so the little rascal will never miss a class, we have some good news for you and your family. Commute will never be an issue if you pick an apartment within 5 miles of Academy Del Sol, and that should not be hard as you can currently choose from 522 apartments for rent available in this part of Tucson. Not familiar with rent prices in the area? The cheapest apartment near Academy Del Sol is currently at El Conquistador, renting for $519 per month, but if $2,650 is still within your budget, check out the more luxurious offers at Finisterra Luxury Apartments. Or just do what most other parents do and go for the middle ground—that’s where you get the best value for money most of the time.

Things you should know about Academy Del Sol

Before you start packing, make sure Academy Del Sol is really the best option for your child. To recap, Academy Del Sol is a well-known charter K-8 school in Tucson. It is located at 4525 East Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711 and it is the second home of 85 students. Please note that available apartments near a given school are filtered by proximity, not by attendance zone. We advise parents to visit the schools in person and contact the admissions offices for further information on school performance and attendance zones before making a final decision.

Finding a home nearby is easier than you think. Check out our Apartments Near Me page and take your pick!

Find more apartments for rent near schools in the area

Find more apartments for rent near other schools in the area

Public Schools
Private Schools
Charter Schools
View all Tucson, AZ schools