Apartments Under $500
Apartments Under $600
Apartments Under $700
Apartments Under $800
Apartments Under $900
Renting a Cheap Apartment in Baton Rouge
Louisiana’s state capital, Baton Rouge is a port city on the Mississippi with a reputation for great Creole food and vibrant culture. In French, the name means “Red Stick,” and the English translation is a common affectionate nickname for the area. Sample some of the famous gumbo, gamble the night away on a steamboat on the river, or roam the city listening to great jazz. Living in Baton Rouge can be just as fun as visiting, with a Mardi Gras that rivals the world-famous celebration in New Orleans. Baton Rouge apartments range from the simple and sublime to brand-new and luxuriant. Start seeing all the options right here on RentCafe.
Looking for a cheap apartment for rent in Baton Rouge, LA? With RENTCafé, finding an affordable apartment in Baton Rouge, LA has never been easier. We feature 208 low-priced rentals directly from property managers, with rents lower than the Baton Rouge, LA average. What is a cheap rent in Baton Rouge, LA? The average apartment rent in Baton Rouge is $1,033 per month so any rental south of $826 would be considered cheap here. Size matters though, so if you are in a market for a studio, expect to pay around $557 per month. If you’re looking to upgrade to a 1-bedroom apartment you’ll pay around $578, while a cheap 2-bedroom apartment will cost you about $685 per month. On RENTCafé, Baton Rouge, LA rents go as low as $495/mo.
- Cheap Apartments in Country Manor - Stumberg Place
- Cheap Apartments in Forest Oaks - La Belle Aire
- Cheap Apartments in Kean Place - Brookstown
- Cheap Apartments in Plantation Trace - College Town
- Cheap Apartments in South Baton Rouge
- Cheap Apartments in Tigerland Acres - Sharlo
- Cheap Apartments in Wickland Terrace - Lake Forest Park
- Cheap Apartments in Woodlawn - St. Gerard Place