Major changes have swept through Philadelphia over the past decade. From sleek high-rises downtown to resort-style student housing and contemporary residential communities in the suburbs, new architectural projects have grown up all across the city, bringing fresh waves of modernity to a...
Tag - Philadelphia Skyline Changes
- The Most Expensive Zip Codes for Renters in 2017 – Mapped
- As US Apartments Get Smaller, Atlanta, Charlotte, Boston Rank among Top Cities with Largest Rental Units
- Apartment Rents Stabilize in November Around the Country, While Mid-Sized Markets Remain Active
- What Credit Score Do You Need to Rent an Apartment? Insanely High, If You’re in Boston or San Francisco
- Real Estate Realities—A Look at the Homes TV Characters Could Actually Afford