Article featured on: Study highlights: The number of new green-certified apartments expected to rise by 32% in 2016, exceeding 59,000 units by the end of the year Chicago, IL tops the list of cities with most green-certified apartments on the market – 13,800 units (as shown by data...
Tag - green apartments
- The Most Expensive Zip Codes for Renters in 2017 – Mapped
- As US Apartments Get Smaller, Atlanta, Charlotte, Boston Rank among Top Cities with Largest Rental Units
- Apartment Rents Stabilize in November Around the Country, While Mid-Sized Markets Remain Active
- What Credit Score Do You Need to Rent an Apartment? Insanely High, If You’re in Boston or San Francisco
- Real Estate Realities—A Look at the Homes TV Characters Could Actually Afford