Our property of the week is one of those places that you just can’t help but fall in love with. From its cozy-chic atmosphere to slick finishes, Alta Croft Apartments is a community designed with one thing in mind: its residents.
Alta Croft is all about making the most of life in a stress-free living environment that combines sophisticated Southern living and modern, up-to-date features. This North Carolina property thought of everything: it offers coworking space, leisure amenities and lots of greenery to help unwind. Plus, the spacious rooms and variety of floorplans are exactly what you need to complete this dream home. So, if you’re looking for apartments for rent in Charlotte, look no further than Alta Croft.
- Property name: Alta Croft
- Full address: 3030 Barrow Road, Charlotte, NC 28269
- Neighborhood: Northeast Charlotte
- Floorplans available: 1-bedroom, 2-bedrooms, 3-bedrooms
- Price range: $1,140 to $1,605
- Pet-friendly: Yes
- Residential elevators in each building
- Saltwater pool with two suntanning ledges
- Private poolside cabanas
- Outdoor kitchen area with poolside grills
- 24/7 fitness center with private yoga studio
- Resident café with complimentary coffee bar & free WiFi
- Business center
- Telecommuter coworking space & private micro-offices
- Cloud 9 pet run & pet spa
- Outdoor living room with a double-sided fireplace
- Resident car wash
- Pocket parks & greenspace
- Complimentary bicycles/bike-share program
- 100% smoke-free building
- On-site maintenance
- On-site management
- 24/7 secure package room with cold storage for grocery delivery
- In-unit NEST thermostat
- Air Conditioner
- Opportunity to personalize your space with movable kitchen island ideal for craft-making & entertaining
- Stainless GE appliance package, including a side-by-side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser, front-control glass-top range & microwave
- Dishwasher & disposal
- Full-size washer & dryer
- Modern gray shaker cabinets
- White subway tile in kitchen & bathrooms
- Contemporary, brushed nickel hardware
- Timeless white quartz countertops
- Ceiling fans in every room
- 2-inch wood blinds
- Farmhouse sink
- High ceilings & luxurious, solid plank flooring
- Large closets & extra storage
- Wheelchair access
If you’re looking for top-of-the-line suburban living, you’ve found it! Alta Croft’s got you covered no matter the dream layout you have in mind. Whether you’re looking for a cozy, 1-bedroom apartment in Charlotte or need something more spacious for your family or roommates, take your pick from a variety of floorplans designed just for you. From layouts to being able to personalize the space, you can truly make the apartment your own. The elegant features – such as tall ceilings, white quartz countertops, brushed nickel hardware, modern gray shaker cabinets, solid plank flooring and stainless-steel appliances – complete the upscale design of every unit.
Working from home has a new meaning when you’re a part of the Alta Croft apartment community. Specifically, the property offers a business center and telecommuter coworking space with private micro-offices to work in peace. Meanwhile, if you want a change of scenery while checking your emails, head to the resident café for some free WiFi and complimentary coffee to recharge. If you’re considering a walk to unwind afterward, there are pockets of greenery throughout the community – just perfect for an after-work stroll.
Need to beat the Charlotte heat? That’s not an issue at Alta Croft. Air conditioning and ceiling fans in every room, plus private balconies and patios are available for residents to enjoy some fresh air. Additionally, nothing beats the heat like a dive into the saltwater pool or taking some time off on one of the suntanning ledges on site.
This 100% smoke-free community puts your wellbeing first. For instance, you can stop by the 24/7 fitness center whenever you feel like it or check out the bike-share program if you want to try something else. Here, there’s something for all residents – and we do mean all – as these are pet-friendly apartments. As you chill by the private poolside cabanas or take advantage of the poolside grill, your furry friends can enjoy some quality time in the community’s leash-free pet run and pet spa.
Living at Alta Croft Apartments makes renting in Charlotte a breeze. The property is perfectly located if you’re looking for fine dining and shopping options, as well as quick access to transportation. Running errands or getting everyday groceries won’t be an issue, either, as the community is within walking distance of both Publix and Aldi.
Located at 3030 Barrow Road just off I-77 and I-85, Alta Croft is also accessible via I-485, which offers easy access to uptown Charlotte, UNC Charlotte, Huntersville and Lake Norman. It also puts this North Charlotte community front and center with entertainment and recreation options like the IMAX Dome Theatre at Discovery Place, Studio Movie Grill, Mallard Creek Community Park or The Tradition Golf Club.
Alta Croft lies at the crossroads of laid-back farmhouse design and top-of-the-line convenience. And, because pictures speak louder than words, check out these photos that best highlight the great experience of having this upscale community as your home:
Photos courtesy of RENTCafé.