- Studio-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 415 - 1,031 Sqft
- 1 Bath
- 415 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 730 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,031 Sqft
Amenities include Controlled Access/Gated, Elevator, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet, Laundry Facilities and more.
Property is located in the 02135 ZIP code. For more details, contact our office at (617) 267-0006 or use the online contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
I have lived in 10 orkney for 6 months already and I really love it there. My only complain would be about the occasional noise - for instance, now that is getting colder and the heating system must be on, I noticed pipe noise happening continuously, especially like a clac noise. Overall however, I really like it there.
Nice place to live
I've lived in this apartment building for a couple of months now and it is a great, affordable place to live. The area is located near so many things and right off the Green line. The building maintenance keeps up with the property regularly and the common areas are very clean.
Mostly positive experience
So far, my partner and I enjoy living here. We like how quiet it is in our unit and throughout the building. The laundry room and trash rooms are also convenient and better than what we had in our previous apartment. We especially like being able to pay for laundry with an app, as getting quarters has been difficult lately. The floors, doors, and walls are in generally good condition, though we do have some paint drips on the fridge and floors. However, the electrical wiring in our unit is cause for concern—we have already spent over $100 in extension cords because there are so few outlets, and we have tripped the power in our unit twice. I understand that we live in an old building, but it is hard to cope when we live in the technology age and have to work from home. The windows have also seen better days—they are very difficult to open and close. Aside from these issues, we are generally satisfied. The company employees have been very helpful and responsive to our requests. We also like being able to pay rent online.
Review 10 orkney road #35
The apartment (studio) is quite small, although good for 1 person. Fridge is quite noisy and shower is leaking. Besides that (which can be fixed), the studio is quite good!
Average Utility Costs in Massachusetts
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Englewood Avenue 0.09 mi
- Inbound 0.10 mi
- Outbound 0.10 mi
- Cleveland Circle 0.11 mi
- MBTA Reservoir Carhouse 0.15 mi
- Reservoir 0.16 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose 42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road
Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt, Studio Apt or 2 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 415 to 1,031 Sqft, and contact the property manager today to ask for more details! Once you become a resident of 42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Compare with similar properties
- Boston Apartments
- Boston Studio Apartments
- Boston 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Boston 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Boston 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Boston 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments
- Boston Furnished Apartments
- Boston Apartments with Garages
- Boston Short Term Rentals
- Boston Luxury Apartments
- Boston Cheap Apartments
- Boston Apartments under $1100
- Boston Apartments under $1200
- Boston Apartments under $1300
- Boston Apartments under $1400
- Boston Apartments under $1500
- Boston Apartments under $1600
- Apartments for Rent in Brockton
- Apartments for Rent in Cambridge
- Apartments for Rent in Chelsea
- Apartments for Rent in Lynn
- Apartments for Rent in Malden
- Apartments for Rent in Medford
- Apartments for Rent in Melrose
- Apartments for Rent in Newton
- Apartments for Rent in Peabody
- Apartments for Rent in Quincy
- Apartments for Rent in Revere
- Apartments for Rent in Salem
- Apartments for Rent in Somerville
- Apartments for Rent in Waltham
- Apartments for Rent in Watertown
- Apartments for Rent in Woburn
- Apartments for Rent in Worcester
- Apartments for Rent in Back Bay
- Apartments for Rent in Charlestown
- Apartments for Rent in Dorchester
- Apartments for Rent in East Boston
- Apartments for Rent in Jamaica Plain
- Apartments for Rent in North End Boston
- Apartments for Rent in South Boston
- Apartments for Rent in South End Boston
- Apartments for Rent in West End Boston
- Apartments for Rent in West Roxbury
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Boston.
MA, Canton - Turnpike Street
MA, Milton - Granite Avenue
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 22 Mar 2023.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: 42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road, Linea Cambridge, 28 Austin and The Merc.
How many units are available?
Currently, 42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road has 0 available units.
What neighborhood is 42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road in?
42 Strathmore Road & 6-10-14 Orkney Road is located in the North Boston neighborhood.