- 1-2 Beds
- 1-2 Baths
- 705 - 980 Sqft
Explore our well-curated collection of floor plans and find the one that fits you like a glove.
Open the door to a rewarding living experience. Our one-bedroom apartments are an excellent fit for those seeking intimacy, while the two-bedroom homes are ideal for those who desire more space and company.
Each of these apartments in Lexington boasts quartz countertops, wood-style flooring, stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, and nickel fixtures. Cozy up around the wood-burning fireplace, sip your evening tea and enjoy the allure of a home with a modern paint scheme.
Our Lexington, Kentucky, apartments also include an extra-large patio/balcony with more than enough room for outdoor furniture or a pet-play area.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 705 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 980 Sqft
Convenience is at your fingertips at Patchen Oaks with, a car wash station, laundry facility, and detached garages.
We look forward to giving you more details and presenting some of the nearest attractions, including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Kroger, Fayette Mall, and Hamburg Pavilion.
Call today and set the date for touring our apartments for rent in Lexington!
An extensive list of modern commodities is at your fingertips. Take a dip in our resort-inspired swimming pool and perfect your tan on the sundeck.
If you prefer a more dynamic day, challenge friends and neighbors to a tennis match on our court or break a sweat in the fitness studio.
When you’re looking to meet fellow residents, the clubhouse is the place you’re seeking, while the business lounge offers a quiet corner to focus on your professional tasks. More than that, our pet-friendly apartments in Lexington, KY, allow you to enjoy all of these in the company of your beloved furry friend.
The closets are large, and the expansive patios and balconies are perfect for outdoor entertainment.
The perks of living in our apartments in Lexington, Kentucky, don’t end here. The car wash station, detached garages, and laundry facilities add another layer of convenience.
Combine everything with an excellent location near Patchen Village and Mist Lake Plaza, and you have another reason to move here. Contact us to become a Patchen Oaks resident!
Come by to discover our fascinating amenities and well-designed one and two-bedroom homes.
Expect to find all the bells and whistles of modern city living here. Spare moments are more delightful when they’re spent playing on our tennis court, swimming in the resort-style pool, or socializing in the clubhouse.
Convenience becomes second nature thanks to the laundry facilities, detached garages, secure package lockers, and well-equipped car wash station. As for your goals, our fitness studio and the business lounge will help you accomplish them with ease.
Our apartments in Lexington, KY, will win you over with their upgrades. They include wood-burning fireplaces, custom-designed cabinetry, pristine quartz countertops, wood-style flooring, and new stainless-steel appliances.
Washer & dryer connections, hotel-style bathrooms, patios/balconies, and plenty of closet space are also part of the deal. You can save on move-in costs with the help of our Jetty Deposit option, too. Located in the prestigious 40517 area, our apartments in Lexington offer a more-than-convenient address.
Enjoy being just a short stroll away from all the shopping and dining surrounding Lakeview Plaza, as well as having the whole city at your fingertips – we’re close to major thoroughfares like US-25 and KY-4. From the University of Kentucky to IBM, no destination is too far away.
To find your home sweet home, visit us on 251 Chippendale Circle! Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Maintenance is Horrible
Maintenance staff is the only bad thing about this property
great place to live 10 years and counting
We have been here 10 years and counting Love it Very quiet management is great Maintenance is great everyone is great just a little problem with the parking lol we love it
Parking is ridiculous and cara are being worked on in the lot and being left with flat tires in the parking lot taking up space for other people to park.
- Pets - allowed
- Cats allowed | Max 2 allowed | Rent: $30
- Dogs allowed | Max 2 allowed | Rent: $30
Average Utility Costs in Kentucky
Prices in the Area
|This community||South Lexington||Lexington, KY|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$1,054 - $1,249||$720 - $2,913||$695 - $3,219|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$1,307 - $1,531||$785 - $3,223||$785 - $3,633|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Richmond @ Lake Park - Stop 903 0.61 mi
- Richmond @ 2234 Outbound - Stop 891 0.81 mi
- Woodhill @ Codell Outbound - Stop 106 (PM Only) 0.85 mi
- Codell @ Woodhill Inbound - Stop 1674 (AM Only) 0.85 mi
- 619 Life Lane @ Southland Christian Outbound 0.87 mi
- Codell @ Woodhill Inbound - Stop 1674 (PM Only) 0.87 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Patchen Oaks Apartments
Whether you are a minimalist or you like to sprawl, floorplans range from 705 to 980 Sqft, so you can pick the one that suits you best.
Experience and enjoy the benefit of living in a professionally managed community with a location that’s hard to match.
With availability information last updated on 3 Jun 2023, you can rest assured that our community does not just sound great but is in fact everything you wanted and more. Throw in an impressive array of amenities and you’re guaranteed to feel right at home here.
It’s now easier than ever to experience the lifestyle you deserve, so why wait? Check out our schedule and please do not hesitate to contact us to set up an appointment for viewing our one-of-a-kind property.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM-4:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Lexington Apartments
- Lexington Studio Apartments
- Lexington 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Lexington 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Lexington 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Lexington Pet Friendly Apartments
- Lexington Short Term Rentals
- Lexington Luxury Apartments
- Lexington Cheap Apartments
- Lexington Apartments under $800
- Lexington Apartments under $900
- Lexington Apartments under $1000
- Lexington Apartments under $1100
- Lexington Apartments under $1200
- Lexington Apartments under $1300
- Apartments for Rent in Crestwood
- Apartments for Rent in Frankfort
- Apartments for Rent in Georgetown
- Apartments for Rent in Hurstbourne
- Apartments for Rent in Independence
- Apartments for Rent in Jeffersontown
- Apartments for Rent in La Grange
- Apartments for Rent in Lawrenceburg
- Apartments for Rent in Lyndon
- Apartments for Rent in Middletown
- Apartments for Rent in Mount Washington
- Apartments for Rent in Nicholasville
- Apartments for Rent in Richmond
- Apartments for Rent in Shelbyville
- Apartments for Rent in Simpsonville
- Apartments for Rent in Union
- Apartments for Rent in Andover
- Apartments for Rent in Calumet
- Apartments for Rent in Cardinal Valley
- Apartments for Rent in Forest View
- Apartments for Rent in Hamburg
- Apartments for Rent in Lakeview Estates
- Apartments for Rent in Lansdowne
- Apartments for Rent in Oaks
- Apartments for Rent in Southeastern Hills
- Apartments for Rent in Spindletop
Popular Zip Codes
- Park Place Apartments
- Patchen Oaks Apartments
- Lexington Villas
- MAA Pinnacle
- The Henry at Fritz Farm
- The Racquet Club
- Waterstone at Hamburg
- Merrick Place
- Reserve at Hamburg
- The Life at Lexington Square
- The Vue Lexington
- Caballo Crossing
- Saddlebrook at Tates Creek
- MAA Village
- Saddle Run Townhomes
- MAA Mansion
- Rivers at Bluegrass
- The Resort At Lake Crossing
- Tates Creek Crossings
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Lexington.
KY, Lexington - Monarch Street
Lewis Hargett Circle
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 3 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $1,054 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $1,307.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Patchen Oaks Apartments, Merrick Place, Thoroughbred Crossing and Chinoe Creek.
What neighborhood is Patchen Oaks Apartments in?
Patchen Oaks Apartments is located in the South Lexington neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM-4:00PM