- 1-2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 740 - 840 Sqft
All floorplans are approximate and may vary in size. View apartment availability on our interactive community map!
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 740 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 840 Sqft
Choose from a one or two-bedroom apartment with fully equipped kitchens, large closets, private patio/balconies, and so much more! Bring your fur-friend as our community is pet-friendly! Just minutes from I465 & I65 and one block from Greenwood Park Mall, you'll find all the shopping, dining, recreational activities, and entertainment within arms reach.
With Downtown Indianapolis less than 20 minutes away, you'll enjoy being near Fountain Square, Market East, and the Wholesale District. Call us to schedule your tour today and find out why Winchester Village Apartments is the next place you will call home! Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
We love the apartment and the location
We moved in June 2021. After some major problems in the past most things are almost up to par. There are a few things that haven't been take care of yet. They are just minor things. Right now we can not keep the apartment cool but there are several units in the same boat. The location is the best for us as every thing is handy and within distance. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Hello Judy, it's a pleasure having you all as a resident. If you still have items that need to be addressed, please let us know. Thanks, Winchester Village Management
Nena is willing to help u anyway she can. She is awesome.
Nena will help u with anyway she can. She's awesome. Thanks for your help.
Dear Mr. Skirvin, I am glad to be of help & I appreciate your positive review. Please know that your residency here at Winchester Village is much appreciated!
I recently moved into Winchester Village and it was the best decision! The community is beautiful and my apartment is clean, spacious, and cozy. The staff was accommodating and I was able to move in without any issues. I will definitely be renewing my lease in a year!
Hello David, thank you for your positive review. Please know that your residency here at Winchester Village is much appreciated & we are happy that you are happy!
This place is okay
Any time we have needed something worked on, it has been put on a back burner and not done for us. Before we moved in we had a broken washer and dryer in our unit that was supposed to be fixed. We have been here almost five months and it is still in pieces in our apartment. The place is quiet and friendly. Other than maintenance I have no complaints. We also have caught two mice since we have moved in.
Average Utility Costs in Indiana
Prices in the Area
|This community||South Indianapolis||Indianapolis, IN|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$710||$641 - $1,916||$514 - $5,681|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$820||$665 - $3,375||$515 - $7,311|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- #16 toward downtown. IndyGo.com 2.44 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose Winchester Village Apartments
Choose your preferred 1 Bedroom Apt or 2 Bedroom Apt with floorplans ranging from 740 to 840 Sqft, and contact the property manager today and request a viewing! Once you become a resident of Winchester Village Apartments, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Indianapolis Apartments
- Indianapolis Studio Apartments
- Indianapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Indianapolis 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Indianapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Indianapolis 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Indianapolis Pet Friendly Apartments
- Indianapolis Furnished Apartments
- Indianapolis Apartments with Garages
- Indianapolis Short Term Rentals
- Indianapolis Luxury Apartments
- Indianapolis Cheap Apartments
- Indianapolis Apartments under $600
- Indianapolis Apartments under $700
- Indianapolis Apartments under $800
- Indianapolis Apartments under $900
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1000
- Indianapolis Apartments under $1100
- Apartments for Rent in Anderson
- Apartments for Rent in Avon
- Apartments for Rent in Beech Grove
- Apartments for Rent in Bloomington
- Apartments for Rent in Brownsburg
- Apartments for Rent in Camby
- Apartments for Rent in Carmel
- Apartments for Rent in Fishers
- Apartments for Rent in Fortville
- Apartments for Rent in Franklin
- Apartments for Rent in Greenfield
- Apartments for Rent in Greenwood
- Apartments for Rent in Lawrence
- Apartments for Rent in McCordsville
- Apartments for Rent in Muncie
- Apartments for Rent in Noblesville
- Apartments for Rent in Plainfield
- Apartments for Rent in Westfield
- Apartments for Rent in Whiteland
- Apartments for Rent in Whitestown
- Apartments for Rent in Bethel
- Apartments for Rent in Broad Ripple
- Apartments for Rent in Castleton
- Apartments for Rent in College Park
- Apartments for Rent in Forest Park
- Apartments for Rent in Fountain Square
- Apartments for Rent in Irvington
- Apartments for Rent in Keystone at The Crossing
- Apartments for Rent in Royal Oaks
- Apartments for Rent in Westwood
Popular Zip Codes
- Riverbend Apartments
- Lake Castleton
- Deercross Apartments
- Latitudes Apartments
- Sundance Apartments
- 7 Pointe Apartments
- 9 on Canal
- Abington Apartments
- Carriage House West
- Carriage House West
- Castle Creek Apartments
- Pangea Groves
- Scarborough Lake Apartments
- Spinnaker Court
- Summit at Keystone
- Westbury Court
- Berkley Commons
- Gardens of Canal Court
- Lake Clearwater Apartments
- Lakes of Windsor
- Houses for Rent in Anderson
- Houses for Rent in Avon
- Houses for Rent in Bloomington
- Houses for Rent in Carmel
- Houses for Rent in Fishers
- Houses for Rent in Franklin
- Houses for Rent in Greenwood
- Houses for Rent in Noblesville
- Houses for Rent in Plainfield
- Houses for Rent in Shelbyville
Storage Units in Nearby Cities
Nearby Coworking Spaces
Choose the best option for your needs from the properties linked below or view all coworking spaces in Indianapolis.
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 1 Jun 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $710 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $820.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: Winchester Village Apartments, Lakes of Windsor, Redwood Greenwood and Sandstone Court Apartments.
What neighborhood is Winchester Village Apartments in?
Winchester Village Apartments is located in the South Indianapolis neighborhood.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 9:00AM-6:00PM