- 1-2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 600 - 750 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 600 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 750 Sqft
If you cannot reach us via phone, please leave a voicemail with your name, number and which property you are calling about. We check our voicemails daily! Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
The apartment is very small and the price is over that of my last apartment in the same city which was a 2 bedroom instead of a 1 bedroom. Well within walking distance of downtown and the college. Pet friendly and everyone living here was willing to help look for our cat when she got lost.
location is key
Lived a year, yard poorly managed, trash everywhere, dumpster often overflowing, loud neighboring apartments, thin ceilings, maintenance seems to respond quickly
Unless you had zero other options, I wouldn't recommend it.
This apartment was fine for what it was before the owners changed and the rent was increased by about 20%. Now, instead of $465/month (which was reasonable for a small 1-bedroom apartment in Moscow, ID), I am paying $545/month for the same below-average place. No good changes have happened since the rent was raised, and it's been 3 months. For example, the new Property Manager promised a washer and dryer for the building-- fine, but it still hasn't happened. Actually, this apartment building has just become a worse place to live. The police seem to come around here often--sirens, flashing lights, and police banging on someone's door is not out of the ordinary here. The building is old and run down, the doors are creaky and the walls are paper thin (so yeah, you can hear neighbor's with whining, barking dogs and loud singing voices, showers turning on and off, front doors opening and closing, etc). The noise was less of nuisance when I wasn't working from home (because COVID) and when I wasn't paying the absurdly increased rent price. The property grounds are often trashed with litter, old furniture, broken bikes, etc. Is this a junk yard or an apartment complex? I'm not sure. There are two lawns that could be nice if they were more well-maintained. It has a great location (short walk to Main St and U of I)-- that's the only good thing about this place. The Maintenance Team is good about repairing things well and in a timely manner. The Property Owner seems decent. The Property Manager really doesn't know what they're doing or have any clue about good property management. Wish I had nicer things to say, but I'm out of here as soon as my lease is up. Seriously, unless you had zero other options, I would not recommend living here. Somebody please take better care of this property!
- Pets - allowed
Average Utility Costs in Idaho
Prices in the Area
|This community||Moscow, ID|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$745||$595 - $795|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$945||$745 - $945|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
- Moscow High School 0.39 mi
- Intermodal Transit Center 0.53 mi
- F at Mountain View 1.26 mi
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose 412 South Asbury Street
Browse through 1 Bedroom Apts or 2 Bedroom Apts with floorplans ranging from 600 to 750 Sqft, choose your next home in the 412 South Asbury Street community and apply for a lease online! The Lauder Management property management company will verify your lease application and send you a timely response.
Once you become a resident of 412 South Asbury Street, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Office Hours ~ Today: 10:00AM-5:00PM
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-5:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Moscow Apartments
- Moscow Studio Apartments
- Moscow 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Moscow 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Moscow 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Moscow 4 Bedroom Apartments
- Moscow Pet Friendly Apartments
- Moscow Luxury Apartments
- Moscow Cheap Apartments
- Moscow Apartments under $800
- Moscow Apartments under $900
- Moscow Apartments under $1000
- Moscow Apartments under $1100
- Moscow Apartments under $1200
- Moscow Apartments under $1300
- Apartments for Rent in Airway Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Coeur d'Alene
- Apartments for Rent in Granger
- Apartments for Rent in Hayden
- Apartments for Rent in Hermiston
- Apartments for Rent in Kalispell
- Apartments for Rent in Kennewick
- Apartments for Rent in Lewiston
- Apartments for Rent in Missoula
- Apartments for Rent in Moses Lake
- Apartments for Rent in Pasco
- Apartments for Rent in Pendleton
- Apartments for Rent in Post Falls
- Apartments for Rent in Pullman
- Apartments for Rent in Rathdrum
- Apartments for Rent in Richland
- Apartments for Rent in Sandpoint
- Apartments for Rent in Spokane
- Apartments for Rent in Spokane Valley
- Apartments for Rent in Walla Walla
Nearby Storage Units
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 21 Mar 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: 1-bedroom apartments from $745.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: 412 South Asbury Street, 326-336 S. Asbury Street - Asbury 2, 500 Queen Road and Mountain View.
How many units are available?
Currently, 412 South Asbury Street has 2 available units.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-5:00PM