- Studio-2 Beds
- 1 Baths
- 650 - 1,600 Sqft
- 1,600 Sqft
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 650 Sqft
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 750 Sqft
Water, sewage and garbage are included in the monthly rent. This property also features: off street parking, laundry facilities on site, dishwashers, garbage disposals, an elevator, and multiple large windows through the units.
Did we mention we are pet friendly too? If you cannot reach us via phone, please leave a voicemail with your name, number and which property you are calling about. We check our voicemails daily! Request your own private tour
What others say about this property:
What others love about this property:
Love the Brier Building
Since moving into the Brier building exactly one year ago I have absolutely love being here! The location, value, and overall experience has been great! A few quick drawbacks with the Brier building are the lack of additional tenant storage space, age of the building, and lack of amenities. Take that with a grain of salt as the Brier building poses incredible value with old world charm! All in all the Brier is a great place to call home!
Enjoyed our time at Brier Building! Staff was great and we loved the update emails, to keep us in the loop
Nice place to live
Over all Brier building is a nice place to live, it's near to many local businesses. It's apartments are in fair condition, and it sits head and shoulders over other buildings to give you a pleasant view of the surrounding area. My main concern as a new renter would be the cost of rent, when I first moved in the rent was a decent $500 a month roughly. However since new management has taken over for the new owners, this has changed. Now I understand that inflation is a factor in rent going up, but in the year they have been in charge the rent has raised an additional $200. The windows are original to the building from what I can tell, which was built in the early 1900s or so, the carpet in my unit has stains in it from the previous tenant. And is worn hard in places, and all the cabinets in the kitchen have water damage on top of them. When I inquired about any future plans for updating, or renovating any of the units upon learning of the increase when my new lease that was emailed to me. I was told no such plans had been made, now I have a one room apartment with an adjoined kitchen-living room floor plan. And I will be soon be paying over $700 a month for rent. I find the increase to be drastic and harsh to the current tenants of the building. Some of home are senior citizens on a fixed income, and would caution any new tenants about the extreme increase in rent in such a short span of time.
- Pets - allowed
Average Utility Costs in Idaho
Prices in the Area
|This community||Lewiston, ID|
|Studio||$200 - $1,600||$200 - $1,600|
|1 Bed1 Bedroom||$795||$500 - $1,195|
|2 Beds2 Bedrooms||$995||$715 - $1,450|
Commute calculator powered by Walk Score® Travel Time
Useful places nearby
Childcare and schools nearby
Why choose 633 Main Street
Browse through 2 Bedroom Apts, 1 Bedroom Apts or Studio Apts with floorplans ranging from 650 to 1,600 Sqft, choose your next home in the 633 Main Street community and apply for a lease online! The Lauder Management property management company will verify your lease application and send you a timely response.
Once you become a resident of 633 Main Street, you will be able to pay your rent online, submit maintenance requests, and get community news by logging in securely to your Resident Portal.
Office Hours ~ Today: 10:00AM-5:00PM
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-5:00PM
Compare with similar properties
- Lewiston Apartments
- Lewiston Studio Apartments
- Lewiston 1 Bedroom Apartments
- Lewiston 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Lewiston 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Lewiston Pet Friendly Apartments
- Lewiston Luxury Apartments
- Lewiston Cheap Apartments
- Lewiston Apartments under $700
- Lewiston Apartments under $800
- Lewiston Apartments under $900
- Lewiston Apartments under $1000
- Lewiston Apartments under $1100
- Lewiston Apartments under $1200
- Apartments for Rent in Airway Heights
- Apartments for Rent in Coeur d'Alene
- Apartments for Rent in Emmett
- Apartments for Rent in Granger
- Apartments for Rent in Hayden
- Apartments for Rent in Hermiston
- Apartments for Rent in Kennewick
- Apartments for Rent in Missoula
- Apartments for Rent in Moscow
- Apartments for Rent in Moses Lake
- Apartments for Rent in Ontario
- Apartments for Rent in Pasco
- Apartments for Rent in Pendleton
- Apartments for Rent in Post Falls
- Apartments for Rent in Pullman
- Apartments for Rent in Richland
- Apartments for Rent in Sandpoint
- Apartments for Rent in Spokane
- Apartments for Rent in Spokane Valley
- Apartments for Rent in Walla Walla
Frequently Asked Questions
When were prices and availability for this property last updated?
Prices and availability for this property were last updated on 29 Mar 2023.
What floorplans are available?
The following floorplans are available: studio apartments from $200, 1-bedroom apartments from $795 and 2-bedrooms apartments from $995.
What are the most popular nearby apartments?
The most popular nearby apartments are: 633 Main Street, 622-628 Main Street, Troon and Turnberry.
How many units are available?
Currently, 633 Main Street has 11 available units.
What are the business hours?
- Monday-Friday: 10:00AM-5:00PM